淮安商務英語口語
淮安商務英語口語如下:
是我們開設海外分公司的時候了。
It’s time to open our overseas branch office.
我們要僱用當地人在分公司任職嗎?
Will we hire local people to work in the branch office?
當然,但不是所有人。
Of course, but not everyone will be local.
分公司的管理層非常重要。
Management in a branch office is very important.
所以我們要從總公司調入一些管理者。
So we'll bring in some management from our home office
他們得懂商務。
They need to know the business.
他們還要對當地文化敏感。
They also have to be sensitive to local culture.
舉個例子説説。
Would you please give an example?
比如,派到拉美工作的經理必須變得獨斷專行一些。
Say, managers transferred to Latin America must become more authoritarian.
為什麼?
Why?
不這樣的話,下屬會認為他們軟弱無能,他們的指令就得不到執行。
If not, their employees will consider them weak and incompetent and they will not have their orders carried out.
管理方式真的要,進行調整才能適應.當地文化。
En, the management style should be adjusted to the local culture.
我們的洗漆產品在日本市場賣得不好。
Our detergent doesn’t sell well in Japanese market.
得想想辦法。
We have to think out a solution.
打折促銷怎麼樣?
How about discounting?
不得已才會出此下策。
It's the last resort. the last resort
為什麼?
Why?
日本市場不同於歐美市場,一旦降價打折,就很難再把價格提起來了。
Unlike in Europe and the United States, once you discount your product here it’s hard to raise the price again.
此話怎講?
What do you mean?
日本的家庭主婦不是開家用轎車購買日用雜貨,而是就近在家門口的零售小店買東西。
Japanese housewives don y t mom-and-pop have a family car to carry store groceries, so they shop in the neighborhood mom-and-pop stores to home.
與打折有何關係?
Why is it related to discounting?
這些零售小店銷售30%的洗滌用品佔日本.
These small retailers sell 30% of all the detergent sold in Japan.
我明白了。他們的貨架有限,所以不願,意經營利潤低的打折商品。
I see. Their shelf space is limited. If they sold discounted products, their profit would be lower.
對。而且如果利潤.,降低,賺錢少,批發-商也會被疏遠
You said it. Moreover, whole salers would also be alienated if they made less money due to lower margins.
印度是我們的產品沒有涉獵到的市場。
India represents an untapped market for our product.
是我們進軍印度市場的時候了。
It’s time to begin our business there.
找一個印度中介大有禪益。
It’s usually helpful to have an Indian intermediary.
為什麼?
Why?
因為印度的官僚體制十分複雜,中介知道怎樣在其中運作。
That’s because India’s bureaucracy is very intricate. An India intermediary knows how to maneuver within it.
這樣一來,必要文件的簽字蓋章手續就好辦多了。
So its easy to get the necessary papers signed and stamped, signed and stamped
在印度,“不’’這個字眼含有頂撞、反對的意思。如果你必須拒絕邀請,你最好説得含糊一些。
The word no has harsh implications in India. If you have to decline an invitation, you’d better give a vague answer.
是不是應該説“我會盡力而為”而不是“不行”?
Is it advisable to say “I'll try” rather than “No, I can’t. ”?
是的。在商務會談開始前,一般會上茶款待來賓。
Yes. And most business discussions will not begin until tea is served.
我聽説這時一般應該先拒絕一次,但到,第二次和第三次邀.
I heard that it is customary to refuse the first offer but to accept the second or third.
是的,但無論招待何種飲料,你都千萬不要拒絕。
Yes. But do not refuse any beverage.
為什麼?
Why?
拒絕會被理解為侮辱。
That’ll only be perceived as insult.
對當地文化保持敏感真是很重要啊。
It’s important to keep sensitive to local culture.
能提提在韓國做生實用的建意的建議嗎?
Would you give me some tip tips on doing business in South Korea?
首先,相互介紹時,如果你沒遞上名片,就會很“沒面子”。
First, you will risk losing face if you don’t have cards to present during introductions.
有意思。
That’s interesting
不能總是照字面理解“是”字。
A yes answer should not always be taken literally.
那它有何意義?
What does it mean?
“是”可以用來表示 “我會考慮”。
A yes may be used to mean I’ll think about it.
喔。那“不”呢?
Well. What about a no answer?
韓國人不大樂意直接説“不”字。
Koreans are reluctant to give a direct answer of no.
那我怎樣表達“不” 的意思?
How do I express the meaning no
咬牙吸氣或者説“也許”。
Just suck in air through your teeth or say maybe.
我會記住的。
I’ll keep it in mind.
在韓國,三角形具有不好的含義。
In Korean culture triangles triangle have negative connotations.
我會避免把它們使用在促銷品中。
I’ll avoid them in my promotional material.
韓國人對陌生人會心存芥蒂。
South Koreans tend to be suspicious of people they don’t know.
難怪他們那麼重視合同。
No wonder contacts arc so important here.
但合同只是做生意的大綱,日後他們還會制定出細則。
But a contract is only a general guide for conducting business. They will work out the details later. general guide
你幫了大忙。
You arc really very helpful.
願意為您效勞
At your service.
明天我和美國客户談判。
I'll negotiate with my American client tomorrow.
你最好先談主要問題,然後再攻細枝末節。
You'd better approach the main points first and then the details after.
可是我認為還是應處該先解決細節問題掃清這些障礙後,主要問題自然也就凸現出來。 .
But I think details should sort out come first, and when the details are sorted out, the main points stand out themselves.
那是中國式談判成功如果你那樣做的話,將無功而返。
That‘s the Chinese way. If pay off you adopt this way your negotiation will not pay
有那麼嚴重嗎?
To such a degree?
毫不誇張。西方人,尤其是美國人,採取直奔主題式的談判方法。他們認為轉彎抹角、不談正題是不禮貌的,甚至是讓人討厭的舉動。他們會感到困惑,最終放棄談判。
Indeed, Westerners, esp. Americans take a direct-to-the-point approach. They think beating about the bush is impolite or even annoying. They will become so perplexed that they will finally give up.
喔。多虧和你談一談。
Well. Thanks to talking with you.
-
2023年度XX市實施“百縣千鎮萬村高質量發展工程”考核評價工作方案(徵求意見稿)
2023年度XX市實施“百縣千鎮萬村高質量發展工程”考核評價工作方案(徵求意見稿)2023年是我省實施“百縣千鎮萬村高質量發展工程”(以下簡稱:“百千萬工程”)的開局起步之年,重在建機制、樹典型。為深入貫徹落實黨的XX大精神和省委十三屆二次、三次全會精神,以及省委、...
-
辦公自動化實踐報告多篇
【第1篇】辦公自動化實踐實習報告辦公自動化實踐實習報告範文引言當今社會的各個方面對每個人來説都是充滿了機會與挑戰,而知識則是我們面對這一切的籌碼,我相信我們這些學習辦公自動化的同學們對這一觀點,或多或少每個人都有自己的體會,這也是我們寫這個實踐報告...
-
描寫人物品質四字詞語多篇(多篇)
描寫人物品質的四字詞語篇一朝乾夕惕:乾:乾乾,即自強不息;惕:小心謹慎。形容一天到晚勤奮謹慎,沒有一點疏忽懈怠。知難而進:迎着困難上。再接再厲:接:接戰;厲:磨快,引伸為奮勉,努力。意思是指公雞相鬥,每次交鋒以前先磨一下嘴。比喻繼續努力,再加一把勁。自求多福:求助自己比求...
-
物流客服崗位的職責(通用多篇)
物流客服崗位的職責篇一職責描述:1、配合操作完成公司貨物進出口的整體操作,並協助處理過程中出現的各種問題:2、按照公司操作流程進行整體正常操作3、應對操作過程中的突發及緊急事件4、完整準確無誤的`將各項數據錄入電腦系統5、良好的工作態度,良好的服務態度6...