描写兴趣的英语口语
一快乐采摘 Happy Harvest
ADaddy, I love this Happy Farmhouse. It's really fun.
爸爸,我喜欢这个农家乐活动。确实很有趣。
BGreat. But no talking, now. Don't forget that you are on a ladder. Take care!
是很不错。但是现在别说话。别忘了你正站在梯子上呢。小心点。
ABut you are holding it for me. Nothing to worry about. I trust you. Oops, what's that?
可你在帮我扶着它啊。没有什么好担心的。我相信你。哦,那是什么?
BDon't touch it with your stick. It's a bumble bees' hive. Get down the ladder. Be quick.
别用你的木棍碰它。那是一个马蜂窝。从梯子上下来。快点。
AWhat would happen if they started attacking you?
如果它们开始攻击你那会怎么样呢?
BYou can get killed. No kidding. Remember, never stir up a hive.
人可能会被咬死呢。不是开玩笑。记住,别捅蜂窝。
AI see. Why do people come all the way here to pick apples by themselves and take them home? Isn't it easier for them to buy the apples in the supermarket?
我知道了。为什么大家都到这里来自己动手摘苹果带回家啊?他们直接去超市买苹果不是更方便吗?
BIt's for fun. And also, the apples here are Green Food.
这很好玩啊。而且,这里的苹果可都是绿色食品啊。
ACome on, daddy. You can see that people only pick the red ones.
拜托,爸爸。你明明看到大家都只摘红苹果啊。
BSilly boy. Green Food means the plants grown without using any chemicals, fertilizers, and pesticides .
傻孩子,绿色食品是指那些在种植过程中不用化学药品、化肥和农药的农作物。
AOh, then what would happen if there were pests?
哦,那要是有害虫怎么办呢?
BI heard they used ultraviolet lamp to kill pests.
我听说他们用一种紫外线探照灯来杀灭害虫。
ACool! Well, let's go over there to join mom. I want to tell her all about the special pests-killing method.
真酷。对了,我们去妈妈那里吧。我想告诉她这种特殊的杀除害虫的方法。
二滑冰 Skating
AWhat can I do for you, young man?
有什么需要吗,小伙子?
BI need to rent three pairs of skates for the morning.
我需要租三副今天早上用的滑冰鞋。
AWhat sizes do you need?
要什么码的?
BOne pair of 37, and two pairs of 21. One for me, and the other two for two kids.
一双37码的,两双21码的。一双给我,另外两双是给两个小孩的。
AHere you are. And here are three crash helmets.
给你。还有这是三个防护帽。
BThanks. Well, those two kids are beginners. What should I do about their safety?
谢谢。还有,那两个小孩是初学者,对于他们的安全问题我应该做些什么呢?
AWell, there are a lot to do, but nothing to worry about. First, make sure they don't go far from the railings.
这个,有很多事项需要注意,但也不用太担心。首先,要保证他们不要离护栏太远。
BOh, yeah, maybe I should ask them just to walk along the railings.
哦,是啊,也许我该让他们只沿着护栏走。
AThat's a good idea. And remind them to be slow at the beginning, not to run into the railings.
那是个好主意,另外还要提醒他们在开始的时候慢一点,别撞到护栏上。
BOK. Anything else?
好的。还有别的吗?
ANever go to the center of the lake. The ice there is too thin to skate on.
绝对不可以走到湖的中央。那里的冰太薄不能滑。
BGot it. Thanks for reminding me.
知道了。谢谢你提醒我.
-
关于高质量党建引领高校高质量发展的实践探索报告
关于高质量党建引领高校高质量发展的实践探索报告党的十八大以来,总书记高度重视高等教育工作,并发表了一系列重要讲话,提出了建设中国特色世界一流大学等战略任务。总书记在主持中央政治局第五次集体学习时指出:“要坚持把高质量发展作为各级各类教育的生命线,加快...
-
预苗接种管理制度(新版多篇)
预防接种管理制度篇一预防接种管理制度一、预防接种证、册按照受种者的居住地实行属地化管理。二、儿童出生后1个月内,要及时建立预防接种册、证。预防接种证由儿童监护人长期保管,预防接种册由乡级预防保健单位保管。预防接种册的保管期限应在儿童满7周岁后再保...
-
浅谈我国法律移植【通用多篇】
法律移植与本土资源的矛盾与融合篇一由于文化和本土资源的差异,不同的法律体系、法律规范移植到本国后必然会与本国文化、本土资源发生冲突;同时正是这种文化冲突的存在,才是固有文化有了重新审视和反思自身的机会,进而在吸收和融合异质法律文化的基础上自身获得长...
-
结婚婚宴祝酒词精品多篇
结婚喜宴祝酒词篇一女士们、先生们:大家好!终于走到与才先生牵手结对这一步,是要感谢x同学的,我们的感情是在眼xk同学作斗争中成长起来的…所以尽管xx同学关键时候不予证婚,我们也还是决定感谢她了!想起去年x用;我在msn上初遇;再遇x同学;她是多么好的人啊,总是在我被打击...