關於身體不舒服的英語口語
一你哪裏不舒服
AHi Benjamin. My name is Dr. Green. What seems to be the matter?
嗨,本傑明。我是格林醫生。你哪裏不舒服?
BI've been feeling pretty ill for a few days now.
我覺得不舒服已經有好幾天了。
Awhat are your symptoms?
都有哪些症狀?
BI feel chilly, I've got cramps, I keep throwing up, and I feel dizzy and tired.
我覺得渾身發冷,喘不過氣,總想吐,而且又暈又累。
AIt sounds like you might be a bit dehydrated. Do you feel thirsty most of the day?
聽起來你好像是有點脱水。你一天下來覺得口渴嗎?
BYes. I can't seem to drink enough.
渴。我好想喝水不夠。
AHave you been drinkning plenty of water?
是喝很多的白開水嗎?
BNo, just soda.
不,只是喝些蘇打水。
AOk. Well, we'll have a nurse take some blood in a few minutes to see if you're dehydrated. First, let me feel your pulse.
好了。嗯,你一會兒請護士幫你驗驗血看你是否脱水。先讓我量量你的脈搏。
BThat seems to be a bit low, but that's not uncommon when you're ill.
好像有點低,但是生病的時候這個值也算正常。
AIs anyone else sick in your home?
你家裏還有別人生病嗎?
BNo, but my girlfriend has mono.
沒了,但是我女朋友有傳染性單核細胞增多症。
AI see. I'll have the lab techs run some tests to check for mono as well then. The burse will come in then to take your blood, we'll run some tests, and then you can go home. You should hear from us by this afternoon.
我知道了。我一會兒讓化驗師再多做一項mono病毒化驗。一會兒護士會來取血樣,我們做一些化驗,然後你就可以回家了。化驗結果今天下午會通知你。
BThanks.
謝謝。
二你看上去不舒服
ABilly, you don’t look too well. Maybe you should take the day off school.
Billy,你看上去不舒服。也許你該請一天假。
BBut Mom! Today we’re playing football! I love football!
可是媽媽!我們今天踢足球!我喜歡足球!
AYou’ve got a fever and playing football isn’t a good idea for a boy with a fever. What’s that on your arm?
你發燒了,發燒踢足球是不對的。你胳膊上是什麼?
BI don’t know. It was there when I woke up this morning.
我不知道。今早起牀就有了。
AIt’s rash. I’d better take you to see the doctor. How did you get that bruise on your leg?
是疹子。我最好帶你去看醫生。你腿上的淤青怎麼弄的?
BI bashed it against the chair in my room.
我在屋裏撞到椅子上弄的。
ADoes it hurt?
疼麼?
BA little , but not much.
有點,但是不嚴重。
AHere. Put this wet towel on your face to keep your temperature down. I’ll take you to the doctor’s after breakfast.
來。把濕毛巾放到頭上降温。吃完早飯我帶你去看醫生。
BIf I’m better this afternoon, can I go to school?
如果今天下午好點兒,我能去學校嗎?
AIf you are better, but I doubt you will be.
好的,但是我很懷疑你會好。
-
新版一句話經典語錄傷感
一句話經典語錄傷感1)做一個吃貨無憂無慮,當一個痴貨無牽無掛。2)所謂信任,就是給對方一種最自由的束縛。3)我們互相在假裝,拿什麼繼續來承擔。4)當我們的愛情累了,就會停止了愛的旅途。5)心裏默唸我愛你,奈何只能看你退出我的生命。6)與你相遇的每一秒,都是我人生的...
-
領導參加下屬結婚響門宴精煉祝酒詞
領導參加下屬結婚響門宴精煉祝酒詞各位來賓朋友們:大家好!承蒙X處的熱情邀請,參加X府的響門晚宴,感到非常高興。首先向兩位新人致禧。兩個孩子從相識相知相戀走入明天的婚禮,可謂是天賜良緣,可喜可賀。X工作突出,文靜賢惠,作為她的領導和長輩,真心為雲蕾找到如意郎君、...
-
大學聯考志願是如何正確填報(多篇)
大學聯考如何正確填寫志願篇一報考藝術類的考生經過幾個月的艱苦奮戰,校考和統考均塵埃落定,成績也已知曉。看着手中獲得的五六張甚至十幾張專業合格證書,有的考生信心滿滿,有的考生憂心忡忡。如何選擇學校、降低報考風險、被最滿意的學校錄取是考生和家長很關心的問題...
-
海爾員工在職培訓細則(新版多篇)
在職培訓的檢查評估篇一1、員工結合自身情況進行自我在職培訓反省。2、根據計劃和培訓標準,對每個員工取得的成績及其進步進行檢查和評估。3、員工個別談話,瞭解員工在知識、技能和態度方面尚存的差距,為下一週期的在職培訓提供參照。確定在職培訓的重點篇二實施...