實用商務英語口語
實用商務英語口語如下:
請問您是芝加哥來的布朗先生嗎?
Excuse me, sir are you Mr. Brown from Chicago?
是的,我是公司的布朗。
Oh, yes. I'm Brown from ABC Company.
請允許我自我介紹。 .
Allow me to introduce myself.
我叫王煒,是公司的經理。 .
Im Wang Wei , manager of XYZ Company.
我是公司的王煒,我們經理派我來接您。
I'm Wang Wei from XYZ manager sent me here to meet you.
你來接我們真是太好了。 .
It' s very kind of you to come here to meet us.
非常感謝你來接我們。
Thank you for meeting us.
麻煩你了。
I ' m sorry to have given you so much trouble.
這是我應該做的。 ’.
It's the least I could do.
旅途如何?
How was your flight?
How was your journey?
旅途順利嗎?
Did you enjoy your trip?
Did you have a safe trip?
Did you have a good flight?
Did everything go all right?
是的,旅途很順利。
Yes, it was a very smooth flight.
Yes it was a very pleasant trip.
但是我感覺有點累,飛行時間太長了。 .
But I'm a little tired. It was a long flight.
但是我還有點時差問題。
But I still feel the effects of jet lag.
But I still have the time difference problem.
如果您休息一下,明天一定會好起來的。你們一行幾人?
If you take a rest, I'm sure you'll be fine tomorrow. And how many people are there in your party?
共五人。
Five people altogether.
這次代表團共五人。
Five people in total.
There are altogether five people in the delegation this time.
歡迎來中國。
Welcome to China.
希望你們在中國就像在自己家一樣。 .
I hope you feel at home in China.
十分感謝!
Thank you very much!
現在我先送你們去香格里拉酒店。
Now I will first take you to your hotel ShangriLa .
現在我們先去參加必要的儀式。 .
Now lets go to attend the ncccssary formalities first.
外面我備了車送您去飯店。 .
I have a car waiting out side to take you to your hotel.
請您稍候,我把車開到這兒。 .
I'll bring my car here,so please wait a moment.
我叫輛出租車。
Let me call a taxi.
請這邊走。
Please come this way.
李小姐,你來送我真是太好 了。
Miss Li, it’s very kind of you to see me off
我很榮幸。
It’s my pleasure.
這次真是不虛此行!
It’s really a rewarding trip!
請代我向你們的經 理表示感謝。
Please convey my thanks to your manager.
請代我問候你們經 理。
Please remember me to your manager.
噢,我會的。您直接 回國嗎?
Oh,I’ll do that. Will you be flying home direct?
不,回國前我要去日 本拜訪一箇舊交。
No,I’m to call on an old friend in Japan on my way home.
您有多少行李要託運?
How many pieces of luggage do you want to check?
只有一個手提箱。 這個小包我隨身攜 帶。
Only one suitcase. I’ll take this small bag as a carry-on luggage
噢,那好辦。
Oh,that’s easy to manage.
要登機了。
My flight is now boarding.
祝您一路順風。
Have a good journey.
隨時歡迎您再來。
You are welcome back here at any time.
Hope you will come again.
我想我們需要休息 一下。
I think we need a break.
I think it’s time for a break.
What we need is a break.
Maybe we should take a break.
好主意。
Good idea.
和我想的一樣。
My idea exactly.
一起去吃午飯好嗎?
Let’s go out for lunch, shall we?
I’d like to invite you out to lunch.
我們很髙興去。
We’ll be glad to go along.
We’d be delighted to go.
再叫上格林先生吧。
I’ll bring Mr. Green along, too.
Mr. Green will be at the party, too.
這次我還沒能和他 見上一面呢
I haven’t had the pleasure to see him yet this trip.
我歷來喜歡結交新 朋友
It’s always a pleasure for me to make new friends.
他是我的一個客户,對你們的新產品好像很感興趣。
He is one of my customers? who seems very interested in your new products.
那太好了。
That’s good.
我很想和他聊聊。
I’d very much like to talk to him.
我很想和他見面。
I will enjoy meeting him.
我給他打電話,讓他在飯店和我們見面。
I‘ll give him a call and have him meet us at the restaurant.
那我們這就走吧。
Well,let’s go right now.
我去香港前想請你出來吃飯。
I'd like to invite you out to dinner before I leave for Hong Kong.
我受經理之託,來邀請您參加宴會。
Our manager sent me here banquet to invite you to banquet.
真的不用
That isn’t necessary at all.
我非常想盡地主之 宜。
I really want to play host.
那就恭敬不如從命 吧。
If you insist.
In that case, we'll be glad to go along.
如果可能,請偕夫人 一起來。
If possible please bring your wife with you.
好的。
OK.
既然在中國,我想帶 你去吃中國菜。
Now that you arc in China how about trying some Chinese dinner.
Would you like to have Chinese food for dinner?
I know a very good Chinese restaurant. How about eating there?
Id like to take you out for a typical Chinese dinner.
聽起來不錯。
That sounds good.
你聽説過“滿漢全 席”嗎?
Have you ever heard China & Han Royal Dynasty Feast
聽説過。我很感興 趣。
Yes. I am really interested.
什麼時候方便?
When would it be convenient for you?
What would be a convenient time for you?
What would be a good time for you?
What time would be best for you?
今晚行嗎?
Could you go this evening?
Would this evening suit you?
7點行嗎?
Shall we say 7 o’clock?
抱歉,今晚我另外有約。
Sorry, I have another appointment.
Sorry, I have a prior a prior appointment.
It’s my pleasure to be with you, but I’m really busy tonight.
抱歉,今晚不行。
I’m sorry but I can’t make it tonight.
I regret to say that I won’t be able to make it tonight.
To my regret, I can’t go along with you this evening.
明晚如何?
How about tomorrow evening?
好。我六點半去賓 館接你們。
Fine, Ill pick you up at your hotel at 6:30 p.m.
您週六有安排嗎?
What is your plan for Saturday?
沒有。
Well. I haven’t had any plan.
我們為您安排了觀光活動。
We’re setting up a sightseeing program for you.
我們想帶您看看大連。 .
We’d like to show you around Dalian.
我們本週六安排了觀光活動。
We are going sightseeing this Saturday.
如果您願意,我可以帶您逛逛。
If you like I may show you some of the sights.
我們為您安排了有導遊的旅遊活動。
We’ve arranged you a guided tour.
如果您願意,我帶您去遊覽一下市容。
If you like, shall I give you a tour of the city?
工作結束後,看看市容怎麼樣?
What about seeing the sights of the city after you’ve finished your work?
這是您首次來連,我們計劃為您安排一次兩日遊。
As this is your first visit to Dalian, were planning a two-day trip for you.
你真是太好了。
It’s very kind of you.
非常感謝,但説實話,我有點累,更想趁週末放鬆一下。
Thank you very much, but to tell truth, I’m a little tired and would for to take it easy this weekend.
您有什麼特別想看的地方嗎?
Is there anything you’d like to see particularly?
Do you have anything special in mind that you wish to see?
什麼地方都可以。
Anything would be welcome
你決定吧。
I’ll leave it for you to choose.
-
自作多情的傷感句子(精彩多篇)
自作多情的傷感説説【感悟篇篇一31.就像仙人掌明明活得很好,卻沒辦法在接受誰的擁抱。32.你知道什麼是孤獨嗎,就像你一語不發的離開,我在漫無邊際的回憶和冷風裏一邊恨你,一邊等你。33.我耗盡了力氣和真心,最終只感動了自己。34.沒關係,我可以把事情放在心裏,任時間碾...
-
口腔醫生崗位的職責(新版多篇)
口腔醫生的崗位職責篇一1.在科主任領導和主任(副主任)醫師指導下,負責本科一定範圍的醫療、教學、科研、預防等工作。2.按時查房,參加和指導住院醫師進行診斷、治療及特殊診療操作。3.掌握病人的。病情變化,病人發生病危、死亡、醫療事故或其他重要情況時,應及時處理...
-
黃山的導遊詞(精品多篇)
黃山導遊詞篇一各位朋友:你們好,我叫黃某,你們可以用叫我黃導,我們今天遊覽的地方是黃山。哇,黃山真美啊!遠看黃山,它就像兩個人面對面在説話,俗話説:五嶽歸來不看山,黃山歸來不看嶽。黃山有四絕,分別是奇鬆、怪石、雲海、温泉。黃山到處是巨大的怪石,有“猴子觀海”,它就像...
-
團購業務員工作職責具體內容通用多篇
團購業務員崗位職責篇一職位描述職位説明:1、獨立發現、調研各式各樣本地或全國各地商家特色服務(旅遊景點);2、根據客户需求,制定個性化的營銷方案,與商家談判並達成合作;3、通過和商家的洽談和協商,銷售商家產品與服務4、項目上線前後的全程跟蹤,協調解決各種突發...