有關於工作的英語對話
一.歡迎宴會Welcome Party
AWould you like some more of this punch?
你還要一點潘趣酒嗎?
BNo, I don't think so.
不,我不這麼認為。
AWhy not?
為什麼不呢?
BI'm afraid of it. It's sweet, but I think it's pretty strong;
我有點害怕。它很甜,但我認為它很烈。
ANo, not at all. I've had five glasses already.
不,一點也不。我已經喝了五杯了。
BYes, I can tell.
是的,我看得出來。
AWhat? Do you think I'm drunk?
什麼?你以為我醉了嗎?
BNo, I'm just kidding. But you do look like you're having a good time.
我是開玩笑的。但你看起來是很興奮的樣子。
ASo, c'mon. Have another glass of punch. It's just fruit juice.
唉,少來了。再來一杯潘趣酒吧,只是果汁。
BIt's not just fruit juice. But alright. I'll have one more glass.
它並不只是果汁,但好吧。我再來一杯。
ASteve, are you trying to push that punch on poor Susan here?You shouldn't trust this guy, you know. He likes to see people get drunk.
史堤夫,你想把那杯潘趣酒推往可憐的蘇珊嗎?你不應該相信這傢伙,你知道嗎。他喜歡看別人喝醉。
BOh, Kevin! How can you accuse me?You are the one who made this punch. It's your party!I didn't pour the three bottles of vodka in it, did I?
喔,凱文!你怎麼可以這樣指控我?你調的潘趣酒,這是你辦的派對!我並沒有倒三瓶伏特加酒在裡面,是吧?
AThere aren't three bottles of vodka in there, Steve.
那裡並沒有三瓶伏特加酒在裡面吧,史堤夫。
BNo, you're right. There are two bottles of vodka.
你是對的,那裡有兩瓶伏特加酒。
ABut you said it wasn't strong, now you're saying there are two bottles of vodka in it.
但你說它並不烈,史堤夫。現在你又說有兩瓶伏特加酒在裡面。
BYes, I guess you caught me there.
對,我想你是抓到我了。
ASo how long have you been with the company?
你在公司待多久了?
BTwo years. I was hired by Kevin here.
兩年。我是凱文應徵我進來的。
AYes, that was my mistake.
是,那是我犯的錯。
BKevin likes to tease me now, but it's true that he hired me.
凱文現在很喜歡戲弄我,但他應徵我進來是真的。
AHe was really well-qualified for the can see, Susan, that I didn't hire him for his good looks.
他是真的具備我們所要的條件。你可以看到,蘇珊,我並不是看他長的帥才聘請他的。
BYou are very funny tonight, Kevin.
你今晚真有趣,凱文。
ANo, he seems good-looking enough to 's just maybe that his manners aren't too good.
不,對我來說他算是帥的。只是或許他的舉止並不是很好。
BI am in a room full of comedians you both going to be making such good jokes at the office too?
我在一間充滿喜劇演員的房間。你們是不是也要在辦公室製造一些這樣的玩笑呢?
ANo, we will have work to do at the office. We will let you make the excuse me for a moment, I have to check on something in the behave here, alright, Steve?
不,我們在辦公室要工作。我們讓你來製造玩笑。但容許我離開一下,我要去廚房檢查一下東西。你剋制一下,好嗎,史堤夫?
BYes, Ma'am. I'll be good. Would you like some more punch?
是的,女士。我會乖的。你還要點潘趣酒嗎?
二.假期過得怎麼樣
AWelcome back! How was your vacation?
歡迎回來!假期過得怎麼樣?
BIt was fantastic, but I'm glad to be back! Being a tourist is really tiring!
好極了。不過回到家我還是很高興。畢竟出門旅遊還是挺累的。
AWhere did you end up going?
那你後來決定去哪裡了?
BBecause it's off-season, we got a really good package deal to Paris, so we went there.
由於屬於旅遊淡季,我們趕上了一個去巴黎的特別優惠的旅遊團,所以我們就去那兒了。
AI've always wanted to go to Paris. The Eiffel Tower is one of the most famous tourist attractions in the world! Did you go to the top?
我一直都很想去巴黎。埃菲爾鐵塔是世界上最著名的名勝之一!你登到塔頂了嗎?
BThat was the first thing we did. I have a few pictures. Do you want to seet them?
我們第一站就是去那兒。我拍了一些照片。你想看看嗎?
ASure. What's this one a picture of?
當然。這張拍的是什麼?
BOh, that's a picture of me on our fourth day of travelling. I'm standing next to a famous founation in the centre of the city.
這是我在旅遊第四天拍的。我站在市中心一個特別有名的噴泉旁邊。
AYou don't look very happy in that picture.
你看起來怎麼高興啊?
BNo,by that time, I was sick of sightseeing. I had had enough of art galleries, cathedrals, fountains, statues, and palaces!
不是,那時候我對觀光已經有點膩了。我參觀了太多的美術館,教堂,噴泉,雕像和宮殿!
ASo what did you do?
那你怎麼辦?
BWe spent that afternoon walking around a flea market. We had a few coffees, watched a movie, and went for a swim in the pool at the hotel.
那天下午我們去逛了逛跳蚤市場。喝咖啡,看電影,然後回酒店泳池遊了泳。
AMy travel agent always reminds me to plan a day of relaxing for every 3 days of sightseeing. Did you go to the Louvre?
我參加的旅行社總是提醒我每觀光3天就要騰出一天時間來放鬆身心。你們去盧浮宮了嗎?
BOf course! You can't go to Paris without going to their famous art gallery! I was surprised by how small the Mona Lisa was though.
當然去了!去巴黎怎麼能不去最有名的美術館呢!但是蒙娜麗莎那幅畫怎麼那麼小啊,真讓我大吃一驚。
AThat's what everyone says! I can't wait to see it for myself some day.
每個去過的人都這麼說!我已經等不及了,一定要找時間親自去看一看!
-
傷感語錄(經典多篇)
傷感的語錄篇一1、人生在世如身處荊棘之中,心不動,人不妄動,不動則不傷;如心動,則人妄動,傷其身痛其骨,於是體會到世間諸般痛苦。2、舉杯獨醉,飲罷飛雪,茫然又一年歲。3、恍惚中,時光停滯,歲月靜好。宛如十年前。4、恨君不似江樓月,南北東西,南北東西,只有相隨無別離。君卻似...
-
六年級上冊數學期末知識點(多篇)
六年級上冊數學期末知識點篇一(一)倒數的意義:乘積為1的兩個數互為倒數。1、倒數是兩個數的關係,它們互相依存,不能單獨存在。單獨一個數不能稱為倒數。(必須說清誰是誰的倒數)2、判斷兩個數是否互為倒數的標準是:兩數相乘的積是否為“1”。例如:a×b=1則a、b互為倒數。...
-
關於做好防火戒嚴期、清明、五一期間防火工作的通知
關於做好防火戒嚴期、清明、五一期間防火工作的通知各嘎查(社群)、鄉直機關:清明將至,為做好全鄉戒嚴期、清明、五一期間森林草原防火工作,根據旗森防指辦發(2023)1號《科右前旗森林草原防火指揮部辦公室關於做好清明、五一期間森林草原防滅火工作的通知》和《科右前...
-
健康過春節倡議書(實用4篇)
本站小編為你精心整理了4篇《健康過春節倡議書》的範文,但願對你的工作學習帶來幫助,希望你能喜歡!當然你還可以在本站搜尋到更多與《健康過春節倡議書》相關的範文。篇1:健康過春節倡議書市民朋友們:新春佳節即將來臨,為進一步倡導文明健康、綠色環保生活方式,共同加...