出國旅遊必備的英語句子
辦理登機
這次班機是在這個櫃檯辦理登機手續嗎?
Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
夫人,有手提行李嗎?
Any hand luggage, madam?
Do you have any hand luggage, Madam?
我有一隻揹包。
I have one shoulder bag.
您準備把那小包作為手提行李嗎?
Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?
手提行李不用稱重。
Hand-baggage is not to be weighed.
手提行李不包括在內。
Hand-baggage is not included.
請您把行李標籤繫上可以嗎?
Could you put on the luggage label, please?
把您的行李放在櫃檯上好嗎?
Will you put your luggage on the counter?
你看我的手提包要過磅嗎?
Do you think my hand bag should be weighed?
就是這些要不要把我們的全部行李一起過磅?
Here they are, will you weigh all our luggage together?
我的行李必須全部過磅嗎?
May all my luggage be weighed?
我一共三件行李超重嗎?
I've got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?
先生,您有多少件行李要託運?
How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?
我想託運這三件行李。
I want to check these three pieces.
這隻短途旅行包我自己隨身帶。
Carry this over-weight bag by myself.
您的行李箱要託運。其餘的您可以隨身攜帶。
Your suitcase should be registered and the other things you may take with you.
我可以隨身帶手提包上機嗎?
Can I carry this carry-on bag with me on board?
您可以免費帶手提行李上機。
You can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge.
免費行李限額是25千克。
The free allowance for luggage is 25 kilos.
您只能帶24磅行李。
You're allowed only 24 pounds of luggage.
這沒超出免費行李限額吧。
Is that inside the free allowance?
剛好低於限額。
It's just below the limit.
它們重5磅,所以我正好在重量限額之內。
They weigh 5 pounds. So I'll be just under the weight.
不需要超重費。
There's no excess to pay.
超重5千克。
It's five kilos overweight.
恐怕您要付超重行李費,先生。
I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.
那麼我該付您多少錢?
Well, how much do I owe you?
超重費是每公斤5美元。
The charge for overweight is $ 5 per kilo.
把您的機票給我好嗎?
Will you give me your ticket?
請把您的機票和護照給我好嗎?
May I have your tickets and passports, please?
這是我的護照,我準備坐中國民航班機去紐約。
Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.
這是您的行李單。
Here's your luggage bill.
這是一張機艙行李標籤。
Here's a cabin luggage label.
這是您的機票及登機牌。
Here are your tickets and your boarding pass.
詢問登機口
A: 我應該在幾號登機口登機?
Which gate should I get on board?/Which gate does it depart from?
B: 8號登機口。
Gate Eight.
A: 請問我的登機口是幾號?
Excuse me. What's the gate number?/Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
B: 您的登機口是6號。
Your gate number is 6.
詢問飛行資訊
北京和倫敦的時差是多少?
What's the time difference between Beijng and London?
你能告訴我一下我們什麼時候到達倫敦嗎?
Could you please tell me what time we'll arrive in London?
我們什麼時候開始降落?
When are we going to be landing?
飛機到……要多久?
How long is the flight to... ?
詢問能夠準時起飛降落嗎?
飛機會準時起飛嗎?
Is the flight on schedule?
Is the flight on time
這個航班會準時到達洛杉磯嗎?
Will this flight get to Los Angeles on time?/ Will this flight arrive in Los Angeles on time?
-
品牌推廣策劃書(新版多篇)
品牌推廣策劃書篇一一、獲得會議資訊:市場部市場拓展員,客服人員,總經理及部門高管。常規需要調查的相關內容:1、加盟夥伴會議時間、地址、日程活動安排;2、經銷商名單和聯絡方式;3、經銷商入駐酒店情況以及作息時間安排;二、確定工作內容:★會前(溝通)1、加盟夥伴出發之...
-
(多篇)黨委書記人民代表大會閉幕式講話
黨委書記人民代表大會閉幕式講話(3篇)篇1各位代表、同志們:這次鎮第xx屆人民代表大會第六次會議是在全國上下開展第二批保持共產黨員先進性教育活動過程中召開的一次主要會議,也是在全鎮改革大推進、經濟大發展、事業大進步的新形勢下召開的一次重要會議,是全鎮政治...
-
經典大學聯考百日誓師誓詞多篇集精品多篇
《百日誓師誓詞》之會考篇一(領)我曾用智慧培養理想,我曾用汗水澆灌希望我曾踏過書山坎坷,我曾度過學海茫茫(齊)我走過的每一步,都是成功的保障(領)我發誓(齊)抓住關鍵時段,明確人生理想(領)遵循老師教誨,銘記父母希望灑下一路汗水,意志堅韌頑強()(齊)我承諾不做懦弱的退縮,不做無...
-
2024年高三成人禮家長給孩子的一封信(精彩多篇)
給高三兒子寫的一封信給高三兒子成人禮的一封信篇一親愛的兒子:你好!不覺間你已步入高三,短暫的高中生涯已進入倒計時,在百日誓師大會來臨之際,媽媽和你一樣的心情,在此,衷心的祝福你!高三是一場考驗,對每個人都是如此。交織著痛苦與歡樂,融匯了激情與悵惘。高三像一輛亢...