信用證常用句子
信用證常用句子一:
We insist on a letter of credit.
我們堅持用信用證方式付款。
As I've said, we require payment by L/C.
我已經說過了,我們要求以信用證付款。
We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
我們仍然想用信用證付款方式。
We always require L/C for our exports.
我們出口一向要求以信用證付款。
L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
我們向法國出口一般使用即期信用證付款。
We pay by L/C for our imports.
進口我們也採用信用證匯款。
Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我們的付款條件是保兌的不可撤消的信用證。
You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.
你必須意識到不可撤消信用證爲出口商提供了銀行擔保。
Is the wording of “confirmed” necessary for the letter of credit?
信用證上還用寫明“保兌”字樣嗎?
For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
我們要求用不可撤消的、允許分批裝運、金額爲全部貨款、並以我方爲擡頭人的信用證,憑即期匯票支付。
What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
百分之五十用信用證,其餘的用付款交單,您看怎麼樣?
Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.
請立即電傳通知我方信用證號碼。
The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.
信用證的受益人爲中國工藝品進出口公司北京分公司。
Will you please increase the credit to $1000?
能不能把信用證金額增至1000美圓?
The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.
信用證的金額少開了人民幣100元。
Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.
你方第48號信用證少開了29美圓。
Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.
歐洲的許多銀行能夠開立信用證,而且用人民幣支付。
I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.
我在美國的一家銀行開立了人民幣信用證。
The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.
倫敦巴克萊銀行可以憑我們的銷售確認書或合同開立人民幣信用證。
信用證常用句子二:
When do I have to open the letter of credit?
順便問一句,您幾時開立信用證呢?
When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?
按照新的進口許可證規定,你方什麼時候能開出一張信用證?
Please open letter of credit in good time.
請及時開出信用證。
We'll open the letter of credit at sight.
我們會按時開證的。
I agree to use letter of credit at sight.
我同意用即期信用證付款。
Is the credit at sight or after sight?
信用證是即期的還是遠期的?
Our letter of credit will be opened early March.
我們在3月初開出信用證。
We'll open the credit one month before shipment.
我們在裝船前1個月開立信用證。
Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.
請在交貨前20到30天開出信用證。
This letter of credit expires on 15th July.
這張信用證7月15日到期。
The validity of the L/C will be extended to 30th August.
信用證的有效期將延至8月30日。
Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of L/C 204?
你們能不能勸說客戶將TD204號信用證延期一個月?
To do so, you could save bank charges for opening an L/C.
這樣做,你們可以省去開證費用。
It's expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.
開證得交押金,因此花費較大。
We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement.
這種信用證付款方式讓我們花費太大了。
There will be bank charges in connection with the credit.
開立信用證還要繳納銀行手續費。
A letter of credit would increase the cost of my import.
信用證會增加我們進口貨物的成本。
The seller will request to amend the letter of credit.
賣方要修改信用證。
Please amend L/C No.205 as follows.
請按下述意見修改第205號信用證。
Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.
你們拒絕修改信用證就等於取消訂單。
-
中國古代寓言故事【多篇】
中國古代寓言故事篇一我最近讀了《中國古代寓言故事》,這本書中寫了許多小故事,每個小故事看似很短,很簡單,但都包含了一個個深刻的道理。記憶最深刻的有兩則故事:一、“刻舟求劍”講了一個楚國人坐船渡河,突然,楚國人的寶劍掉到水裏了,別人大叫道:“哎!你的寶劍掉了,還不...
-
愛情甜蜜的句子(多篇)
關於愛情甜蜜的句子篇一1、人的一生,都有一些說不出的祕密,挽不回的遺憾,觸不到的夢想,忘不了的愛。2、我喜歡你買着我愛吃的,記着我忘記的,想着我想要的。3、如果這一生我可以有999次好運,我願意把997次都分給你,只留兩次給自己:一次是遇見你,一次是永遠陪伴着你。4、不...
-
着力打造“四個課堂”持續推動機關黨建走深走實
着力打造“四個課堂”持續推動機關黨建走深走實2023年以來,在市委的正確領導和市直工委的精心指導下,以“四型市直機關建設”活動爲契機,提高政治站位,聚焦主責主業,強化擔當作爲,着力打造“四個課堂”,全面提升新形勢下機關黨建工作水平。新華社、新華網、中國青年網...
-
平平淡淡的近義詞是什麼(多篇)
關於平平淡淡的反義詞及造句:篇一一、【反義詞】豐富多彩、風風火火、轟轟烈烈二、【詞語注音】píngpíngdàndàn三、【基本詞意】質量中等或低於中等水平,普普通通。不張狂。不出奇。四、【英文翻譯】efully;general;五、【詳細解釋】【出處】錢鍾書《圍城》:...