有關於商務的英語300句子的口語
Counteroffer 還盤
1. Our counteroffer is as follows.
我們還盤如下。
2. Our counteroffer is well founded.
我們的還價是很合理的。
3. Your counteroffer is not up to the present market level.
你的還價是不符合目前市場價格。
4. Please make us your best possible counteroffer.
請給我們你們最好的還盤。
5. The price you offer is not in line with the prevailing market.
你方報價與現行市場價不合。
6. It’s impossible for us to entertain your counteroffer.
我們不能接受你方的還價。
7. I’m sorry. The difference between our price and your counteroffer is too wide.
很遺憾,我們的價格與你方還盤之間的差距太大。
8. This is our rock - bottom price, we can’t make any further reduction.
這是我方的最低價格,我們不能再讓了。
9. How about meeting each other halfway?
能不能互相做出讓步?
10. If you accept our counteroffer, we’ll advise our users to buy from you.
如您能接受我們的還盤,我們就勸用戶向你方購買。
11. As a rule, the larger the order, the lower the price.
買得越多,價格越便宜,這是個慣例。
12. I appreciate your counteroffer but find it too low to accept.
謝謝你的還價,我覺得太低了無法接受。
13. We ask for indulgence for 6 days to make a counteroffer.
我們要求寬限六天以便做出還價。
14. We regret to note that you have turned down our counteroffer.
我們很遺憾,知道你方已拒絕了我方的還價。
Discount and Commission 折扣和佣金
1. Please quote us lowest price C.I.F. Los Angeles inclusive of our 5% commission, stating the earliest date of shipment.
請報洛杉磯包括我方5% 佣金在內的最低到岸價格,並告知最早的 裝船日期。
2. In view of our long-standing business relationship, we would like to allow you another 2% commission for further promotion of our products.
考慮到我們之間長期的貿易關係,我們願再給你方百分之二的佣金, 以進一步推銷我們的產品。
3. We shall remit you a 5% commission of invoice value after payment is effected.
貨款支付後,我們將按發票金額的百分之五匯給你方佣金。
4. We request you to deduct our commission from the invoice.
我們請求你方從發票中扣除我們的佣金。
5. Please grant us a 4% commission as a special consideration.
請特殊照顧給我們百分之四的佣金。
6. We usually pay our agents a 5% commission of the value for each deal.
通常我們支付給代理人的佣金是每筆交易達成金額的百分之五。
7. We could make an arrangement with you, not a special discount.
我方可以與你方協商,但並不是特殊折扣。
8. Moreover, when other customers get to know it, they are likely to raise questions.
而且,其他客戶知道的話,他們很可能會提意見的。
9. Usually we pay commission on the basis of C.I.F. value.
我們通常按C.I.F.價格支付佣金。
10. A five-percent commission will certainly help you in pushing your sales.
百分之五的佣金肯定會有助於你們的銷售。
11. From other suppliers, we get a higher commission rate for the business in this line.
對這類產品的交易,我們從其他供貨者那裏可得到更高的佣金。
12. We regret that we can’t allow you a 5% commission.
很抱歉,我們不能給你百分之五的佣金。
13. We will give you back a 5% commission by check.
我們將用支票支付你方百分之五的佣金。
14. We are anxious to know your usual practice in giving commission.
我們急於想知道你方付佣金的慣例。
15. I’m afraid it goes against the usual commercial practice not to allow a commission.
不給佣金恐怕有悖於商業慣例吧。
16. It’s really impossible for us to make any concession by allowing you any commission.
在給你們的佣金問題上,我們真的不可能作出任何讓步。
17. As commission agents we do business on a commission basis.
作爲佣金代理商,我們是以佣金爲基礎做生意的。
18. We wish to be your agent in our district if the commission rate is favorable.
如佣金率優惠,我們願意做你方在我們地區的代理。
19. You may invoice the goods at contract price minus 3% commission.
你們可以按合同價格減去百分之三的佣金開發票。
20. The commission shall be paid either by means of goods covered under this contract or by check.
佣金可用合同項下的貨物支付,也可用支票支付。
Business Representation 代理
1. I would like to discuss with you the problem of agency for your electric fans.
我想同貴方商談你們電風扇的代理問題。
2. I wonder whether your firm is represented in our country.
我不知道貴公司在我國是否有代理。
3. We should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agents for the sales of your products in our country.
如果貴方能考慮我們的申請使我們成爲貴公司產品在我國市場的銷 售代理的話,我們會很高興的。
4. We are pleased to offer you a sole agency for the sale of our products in your country.
我們很樂意指定你們成爲我方產品在貴國的獨家代理。
5. We are pleased that you are prepared to appoint us as your sole agent for your products.
對貴方有意指定我們成爲貴方產品的獨家代理,我們感到很高興。
6. We’re favorably impressed by your proposal for a sole distributor.
對貴方建議由我方擔任獨家經銷商一事,我們頗感興趣。
7. Thank you for offering us the agency for your products and appreciate the confidence you have placed in us.
謝謝貴方提出讓我們代理你們的產品,我們很感激你們對我們所表示的信心。
8. If you give us the agency, we should spare no efforts to further your interests.
如果貴方給予我們代理權,我們將不遺餘力爲貴方爭取利益。
9. As your agents, we’ll make greater efforts to push the sale of your products.
作爲你們的代理,我們將會更加努力地推銷你方產品。
10. We appreciate your efforts in pushing the sale of our electric fans.
我們感激貴方在推銷我方電扇產品方面所做的努力。
11. I’m afraid we can’t agree to appoint you as our sole agent because the annual turnover you promised is too low.
恐怕我們不能同意指定你方作爲我們的獨家代理,因爲你方所承諾 的年銷售量太少了。
12. We will increase our turnover if you appoint us as your sole agent.
如果你方指定我們作爲獨家代理,我們將增加我們的銷售量。
13. We’d like to sign a sole agency agreement with you on your electric fans for a period of three years.
我們想同你方簽訂一項爲期三年專營電扇的獨家代理協議。
14. As our sole distributor, you are not expected to handle the sale of similar products of other origins.
你方作爲我們的獨家經營商是不允許經營銷售其他類似產品的。
15. I think you know already that I want to discuss the representation for your alarm clocks.
想必你已知道,我想和你方商談鬧鐘的代理事宜。
16. We usually get a 10% commission of the amount on every deal.
通常我們取得的佣金是每筆成交額的10%。
17. According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill?
據你估計,你能完成最大年銷售量是多少?
-
畢業感言:感恩母校,感謝老師精品多篇
感謝老師的國小畢業感言篇一記得剛上五年級的我,還是一個膽怯的女孩,根本無法像別人一樣,與同學快樂地交談。直到遇見溫老師,我的血好像大海的波浪滔天,不斷地沸騰。也許是老師的面孔和藹可親、也許是老師講課很活潑吧,我突然好想舉手發言,暢講一番。渴望擊倒了害怕,我...
-
影視項目策劃書【精品多篇】
影視策劃方案篇一一、策劃思路《左手倒影,右手年華》是郭敬明的第二本書,一本有關校園與青春的散文集,是尋覓他的青春軌跡裏不可錯失的一環。作者用肆意揮灑、收放自如的文字築成一條道路,讓讀者進入他清澈的內心生活,閱讀一個敏感的少年的心路歷程——對人生、社會...
-
大冰好嗎好的經典語錄【精彩多篇】
大冰好嗎好的經典語錄篇一1、這個世界是不是你想要的,爲什麼那麼糾結於它?簡單的生活,觸手可及嗎?2、你愛我,我愛你,我每天要給你買一條花裙子穿。3、我想,你我之間的關係比陌生人多一點兒,比好朋友少一點兒,比擦肩而過複雜點兒,比萍水相逢簡單點兒。4、貌似恣意生長的我...
-
應急演練(多篇)
應急演練預案篇一一、停電發生時的措施:1、接到停電通知的情況下,管理處應事先將停電線路、區域、時間、電梯使用以及安全防範要求等情況通知相關業主,並在主要出入口發佈停電通告;同時,工程部應做好停電前的應變工作。2、在沒有接到任何通知、突然發生停電的情況下...