靈感範文站

位置:首頁 > 實用文 > 實用文精選

有關超市購物英語對話

有關超市購物英語對話

有關超市購物英語對話一

Stocker: Can I help you find something?

上貨工人: 你在找什麼,我能幫忙嗎?

Meg: Yes, I'm looking for coffee.

梅格: 好,我在找咖啡。

Stocker: That's on aisle 3. Let me show you where it is.

上貨工人: 咖啡在三號走道。我帶你過去吧。

Meg: Thanks. Hmm, I don't see the Jitters brand that I normally buy.

梅格: 謝謝。嗯,我沒看到我平常買的 Jitters 牌咖啡。

Stocker: It looks like we're out of stock. We should get another shipment next week.

上貨工人 :看起來已經脫銷了。下星期我們應該會再進貨。

Meg: Okay, I'll check back. I'm also looking for the Fructose brand soda, but I didn't see it in the soda aisle.

梅格: 好吧,我回頭再買。我還要買 Fructose 牌的汽水,但在汽水區我並沒有看見這個牌子。

Stocker: I'm afraid that's been discontinued. Their parent company no longer makes soda.

上貨工人: 恐怕已經停止銷售了。他們總公司不再生產汽水了。

M eg: Really? I love Fructose soda. How about the Mushy brand bread? I didn't see it when I checked the bread aisle.

梅格: 真的嗎?我愛喝 Fructose 汽水。那麼 Mushy 牌的麪包呢?剛纔在麪包區我也沒有看見它。

Stocker: We no longer stock the Mushy brand. There were so quality control issues at the company, so we've pulled all of their products from the shelves. Can I help you find anything else?

上貨工人: 我們不再進 Mushy 牌面包的貨了。這個公司出現了質量問題,所以我們將他們所有的商品都下架了。還有什麼需要我幫您找的嗎?

Meg: No, I guess I'll just have to try some new brands. Oh, yes, do you carry Worm organic apples?

梅格: 不了,我想我不得不嘗試一些新品牌了。啊,你們有 Worm 牌的有機蘋果嗎?

Stocker: We normally do, but they're out of season right now. We won't have any until early summer.

上貨工人:平常有,但現在已不是產這種蘋果的季節了。直到夏初纔會有貨。

Meg: All of this shopping and I have nothing to show for it. I guess I'm going home empty-handed.

梅格: 今天出來購物,一點成績都沒有。我想我要空手回家了。

Stocker: We do have chocolate cakes and cookies on sale.

上貨工人: 我們店裏的巧克力蛋糕和餅乾正在促銷。

Meg: I'm there!

梅格: 我就在這裏!