表達愛的經典英文詩歌【精品多篇】
The Song of the Old Mother 篇一
母親之歌
William Butler Yeats
威廉•巴特勒•葉芝
I rise in the dawn, kneel and blow, till the seed of fire flicker and glow.
我在清晨起牀,跪在火爐旁用力吹着爐膛 直到點點火星燃起,搖曳着紅光。
and then i must scrub and blake and sweep, till stars are beginning to blink and peep.
然後,擦洗器具,烘烤食物,打掃庭院 直到羣星滿布,在天空眨眼窺探。
and the young lie long and dream in their bed of the matching of ribbons for bosom and head.
孩子們睡到很晚,沉迷夢鄉 爲美麗的人兒整理華裝。
and their day goes over idleness, and they sigh if the wind but lift the tress.
他們的日子在虛空中流淌, 只爲那風吹散的長髮留一聲喟嘆。
while i must work, because i am old, and the seed of the fire gets feeble and cold.
而我必須要勞作,因爲我老了, 那燃燒的火種也漸漸微弱,冷卻了。
Friend 篇二
朋友
Sometimes in life, You find a special friend; Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.
有時在生活中, 你會發現一個特別的朋友; 有人通過成爲你生活的一部分而改變你的命運
Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;
有人使你笑,直到你不能停止;
Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.
有人使你相信真的有在世界上的良好。
Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.
有人說服你,真的有一個上鎖的門只等着你來打開它。
This is Forever Friendship. when you're down, and the world seems dark and empty,
這是永遠友好。 當你遇到挫折, 世界似乎黑暗和空洞的,
Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.
你永遠的朋友你在升降機的精神和作出的黑暗和空洞的世界 突然顯得明亮,充滿挑戰。
Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.
你永遠的朋友度過困難時期你,時代的悲哀,時代的困惑。
If you turn and walk away, Your forever friend follows,
如果你扭頭就走, 你永遠的朋友如下,
If you lose you way, Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.
如果你失去你的方式, 你永遠的朋友會引導您和您的歡呼聲。
Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.
你永遠的朋友認爲你的手,告訴你,一切將是不錯。
And if you find such a friend, You feel happy and complete,
如果你找到這樣的朋友, 你感到幸福和完整,
Because you need not worry, Your have a forever friend for life.
因爲你不用擔心, 你的生活有一個永遠的朋友。
My Father Was My Hero 篇三
我父親是我的英雄
My father was my hero, all throughout my life.
我的父親就是我的英雄,從始至終
The father of eight children, he saw his share of strife.
身爲八個孩子的父親,他明白自己重任在身
When I was very little, he appeared to be so large.
我小的時候覺得他的身軀是那樣偉岸
In my eyes he could do anything, we all knew he was in charge.
在我眼裏他無所不能,我們都知道他能掌控一切
He was a man of great strength both physically and in mind,
他的身體和頭腦都充滿了力量
but in him there was a gentleness, he found ways to be outgoing and kind.
但他剛中帶柔,他懂得怎樣做到隨和和友善
Many days of childhood were greeted with a kiss,
童年的一天常以他的吻開始
and songs to me as I awoke, those days I surely miss.
醒來便伴着歌聲,我着實懷念那些日子
He made me feel so special, “Miss America” he would sing.
他給我唱“美國小姐”,讓我覺得自己與衆不同
I knew I had my father's love. It gave me courage to do almost anything.
我知道我擁有我父親的愛,這讓我有勇氣面對世上所有的挑戰
From him I learned to stand up tall, to be proud of who I am.
從他那裏我學到做人要挺直腰板,要爲自己驕傲
Strength and determination were the qualities of this fine man.
力量與決心是這個好人的特質
As the years of his life dwindled down, that strength kept him alive.
當他漸漸老去,這種力量讓他保持生機
Plus the unfailing determination to help my ailing mother have the care she needed to survive.
這種不敗的決心還幫助我體弱多病的母親得到了必要的照顧
He loved her and his children, so much he gave up years of his life
他愛他的妻子和孩子,他願意爲了他們放棄自己的生活
caring for this woman, his soul mate, his wife.
他花時間照顧這個女人,他的靈魂伴侶,他的妻子
Day and night he struggled for years with her disease.
夜以繼日,他與她的疾病抗爭
A lesser man would have been brought down to his knees.
若是一個意志薄弱的人恐怕早已被打倒
With illnesses of his own, he still stood by her side
但哪怕自己也疾病纏身,他依舊站在她的身旁
caring for her and loving her until the day she died.
照顧她愛她直到她的生命終止
Twenty days later his own time was at an end.
20天后他隨她而去
I lost my hero, my father, a man who was my friend.
我失去了我的英雄,我的父親,我的朋友
A few years have passed, and life just isn't the same.
許多年過去了,生活變了樣
But as Father's Day approaches, I will celebrate his name.
但每當父親節臨近,我還是會在心裏念他的名字
With prayers to him and God above to stay by my side,
我爲他祈禱,相信上帝會在我身旁
to watch over me and guide me, to look down on me with pride.
他看護我、指引着我、驕傲地望着我
For I am my father's daughter, one day we will meet again.
我是我父親的女兒,總有一天我們會再見
But until then I will remember, and the love will never end.
到那時我還會記得,這份愛永遠不會結束
Mother Machree 篇四
慈母頌
There’s a spot in my heart which no colleen may own; There’s a depth in my soul never sounded or known;
在我心中有那麼一隅, 任何少女也不能佔據。 它埋在我靈魂的深處, 我從不聲張從不表露。
There’s a place in my memory my life that you fill; No other can take it no one ever will;
在我的記憶裏, 生活充滿着你。 別人不能替代, 永遠也無例外。
Every sorrow or care in the dear days gone by; Was made bright by the light of the smile in your eye;
逝去的歡樂日子裏, 也曾有煩惱和憂傷。 但你眸中微笑的光, 總可以把一切照亮。
Like a candle that’s set in a window at night; Your fond love has cheered me and guided me right;
宛如一支點燃的蠟燭, 茫茫黑夜中透過窗戶。 你溫柔的愛鼓舞着我, 指引我走上正確道路。
Sure I love the dear silver that shines in your hair; And the brow that’s all furrowed and wrinkled with care;
我愛你美麗的頭髪, 閃爍着熠熠的銀光。 我愛你額上的皺紋, 刻滿了歲月的滄桑。
I kiss the dear fingers so toil warm for me; Oh! God bless you and keep you, mother machree!
我吻你優美的雙手, 爲我辛勞暖我心房。 願主保佑與你同在, 慈母啊,我的親孃!
-
畢業感言:感恩母校,感謝老師精品多篇
感謝老師的國小畢業感言篇一記得剛上五年級的我,還是一個膽怯的女孩,根本無法像別人一樣,與同學快樂地交談。直到遇見溫老師,我的血好像大海的波浪滔天,不斷地沸騰。也許是老師的面孔和藹可親、也許是老師講課很活潑吧,我突然好想舉手發言,暢講一番。渴望擊倒了害怕,我...
-
影視項目策劃書【精品多篇】
影視策劃方案篇一一、策劃思路《左手倒影,右手年華》是郭敬明的第二本書,一本有關校園與青春的散文集,是尋覓他的青春軌跡裏不可錯失的一環。作者用肆意揮灑、收放自如的文字築成一條道路,讓讀者進入他清澈的內心生活,閱讀一個敏感的少年的心路歷程——對人生、社會...
-
大冰好嗎好的經典語錄【精彩多篇】
大冰好嗎好的經典語錄篇一1、這個世界是不是你想要的,爲什麼那麼糾結於它?簡單的生活,觸手可及嗎?2、你愛我,我愛你,我每天要給你買一條花裙子穿。3、我想,你我之間的關係比陌生人多一點兒,比好朋友少一點兒,比擦肩而過複雜點兒,比萍水相逢簡單點兒。4、貌似恣意生長的我...
-
應急演練(多篇)
應急演練預案篇一一、停電發生時的措施:1、接到停電通知的情況下,管理處應事先將停電線路、區域、時間、電梯使用以及安全防範要求等情況通知相關業主,並在主要出入口發佈停電通告;同時,工程部應做好停電前的應變工作。2、在沒有接到任何通知、突然發生停電的情況下...