七夕節用英語怎麼説【精品多篇】
七夕節用英語怎麼説 篇一
七夕情人節,大部分人會用Chinese Valentine's Day 來表達,也可以用China's Lover's day來表達,意思差不多。
所以七夕情人節快樂的英語可以説HAPPY Chinese Valentine's Day !
七夕知多少 篇二
每年農曆七月初七是中國七夕節,亦是中國的情人節。關於這個節日,有一段古老的傳説廣為流傳。很久以前有個放牛的男子叫牛郎,愛上了一個名為織女的紡織女子。這對相戀的愛人,卻為浩淼銀河所隔,天各一方,遙遙相望,只有在每年農曆七月初七才得以相會。這個古老的愛情故事,連同它藴藏着的傳統價值觀和風俗習慣代代相傳。古時候,每逢七夕,年輕女子都會身着盛裝,望月認針乞巧,以紀念牛郎織女一年一次的鵲橋之會。如今,七夕佳節不再盛行認針乞巧等傳統習俗,但是作為中國情人節,相戀的人們仍會在這個特殊的'時刻互訴情意,共同祈禱真愛地久天長!
Double Seventh Festival
The Double Seventh Festival, on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, is a traditional festival full of romance. It often goes into August in the Gregorian calendar
This festival is in mid-summer when the weather is warm and the grass and trees reveal their luxurious greens. At night when the sky is dotted with stars, and people can see the Milky Way spanning from the north to the south. On each bank of it is a bright star, which see each other from afar. They are the Cowherd and Weaver Maid, and about them there is a beautiful love story passed down from generation to generation.
Long, long ago, there was an honest and kind-hearted fellow named Niu Lang (Cowhand)。 His parents died when he was a child. Later he was driven out of his home by his sister-in-law. So he lived by himself herding cattle and farming. One day, a fairy from heaven Zhi Nu (Weaver Maid) fell in love with him and came down secretly to earth and married him. The cowhand farmed in the field and the Weaver Maid wove at home. They lived a happy life and gave birth to a boy and a girl. Unfortunately, the God of Heaven soon found out the fact and ordered the Queen Mother of the Western Heavens to bring the Weaver Maid back.
With the help of celestial cattle, the Cowhand flew to heaven with his son and daughter. At the time when he was about to catch up with his wife, the Queen Mother took off one of her gold hairpins and made a stroke. One billowy river appeared in front of the Cowhand. The Cowhand and Weaver Maid were separated on the two banks forever and could only feel their tears. Their loyalty to love touched magpies, so tens of thousands of magpies came to build a bridge for the Cowhand and Weaver Maid to meet each other. The Queen Mother was eventually moved and allowed them to meet each year on the 7th of the 7th lunar month. Hence their meeting date has be en called "Qi Xi" (Double Seventh)。
Scholars have shown the Double Seventh Festival originated from the Han Dynasty (206 BC-AD220)。 Historical documents from the Eastern Jin Dynasty (AD371-420) mention the festival, while records from the Tang Dynasty (618-907) depict the grand evening banquet of Emperor Taizong and his concubines. By the Song (960-1279) and Yuan (1279-1368) dynasties, special articles for the "Qi Xi" were seen being sold on markets in the capital. The bustling markets demonstrated the significance of the festival.
Today some traditional customs are still observed in rural areas of China, but have been weakened or diluted in urban cities. However, the legend of the Cowhand and Weaver Maid has taken root in the hearts of the people. In recent years, in particular, urban youths have celebrated it as Valentines Day in China. As a result, owners of flower shops, bars and stores are full of joy as they sell more commodities for love.
七夕節,這些句子表白 篇三
1、I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。
2、It is impossible to love and to be wise.
要愛又兼有理性是不可能的。
3、No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。
4、Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。
5、To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence.
愛人和被人愛是人生最大的幸福。
6、True love‘s the gift which God has given to man alone beneath the heaven.真愛是上帝單獨賜予普天下芸芸眾生的禮物。
7、A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.
一個真正的朋友會握着你的手,觸動你的心。
worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
and a cough cannot be hid.
愛情跟咳嗽一樣是掩飾不了的。
10、Never stop smiling, not even when you‘re sad, some man fall in love with your smile.
永遠都不要停止微笑,即使在你難過的時候,説不定有人會因為你的微笑而愛上你。
the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。
12、Love is not only a sentiment but also an art.
愛情不僅僅是感情,它也是藝術。
13、Love triumphs over everthing. Love has no age, no limit and no death.
愛情戰勝一切。愛情沒有壽命,沒有極限,不會死亡。
14、Dont spend time with someone who doesn‘t care spending it with you.
不要把時間花在一個不在乎與你分享的人身上。
15、Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
16、Love is ever matter of comedies, and how and then of tragedies.
愛情常是喜劇,偶爾是悲劇。
17、Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。
18、There will always be people who‘ll hurt you, so you need to continue trusting, just be careful.
生活中總會有人想傷害你,你仍然需要繼續相信別人,只是小心點而已。
19、Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
20、Love is a chord in life, not a solo.
愛是人生的和絃,而不是孤獨的獨奏曲。
21、Every man is a poet when he is in love.
每個戀愛中的人都是詩人。
22、Become a better person and be sure to know who you are before meeting someone new and hoping that person knows who you are.
做一個更好的人,確信在遇見一個新的人之前知道自己是誰,也希望那個人知道你是誰。
七夕節英文 篇四
About the Double-Seventh Day
The seventh day of the seventh month in the Chinese lunar calendar is known as Qixi Festival, or Chinese Lovers Day and there is an old story behind it. A long long time ago, there was a poor cowherd, Niulang. He fell in love with Zhinu,“the Girl Weaver"。 But the couple was separated by a wide swollen river in the sky and can only meet once a year on the seventh day of the seventh lunar month. This sad love story, with traditional values and customs from it, has passed down from generation to generation. In ancient times, young women performed certain activities on this special festival, such as threading a needle with their holiday best while facing the moon to pray for various kinds of ingenuity and celebrate the annual meeting of the cowherd and the Girl Weaver. Nowadays Chinese people no longer hold such activities. But they still regard it as Chinese Lovers Day when loves express true affections to each other and pray that their love reign as long as the earth endures.
-
大學聯考百日誓師誓詞簡短霸氣句子精彩多篇
在日常學習、工作和生活中,許多人都寫過作文吧,作文是由文字組成,經過人的思想考慮,通過語言組織來表達一個主題意義的文體。寫起作文來就毫無頭緒?這裏是勤勞的編輯為家人們整理的大學聯考百日誓師誓詞簡短霸氣句子精彩5篇。大學聯考給孩子加油句子篇一1.一起走在悠長走道...
-
婚宴祝酒詞【多篇】
婚宴祝酒詞篇一尊敬的各位朋友,各位來賓,大家中午好!陽光明媚,歌聲飛揚,歡聲笑語,天降吉祥,在這春風盪漾、生機勃發、大吉大利的日子裏,在這天地之合的喜慶之時,我們喜酒相逢,相聚在這XXXX大酒店,歡聚在這鮮花簇擁、喜慶濃郁的宴會大廳,共同為XXX先生和XXX小姐舉行新婚禮宴...
-
健康口腔行動方案多篇
2022醫生典型先進事蹟材料篇一XX從事醫療工作二十餘載,救死扶傷,醫治的患者不計其數,他對每一例患者都是誠懇相待、精心施治,力求儘快解除患者疾痛。以院為家,默默奉獻XX具有強烈的責任心和奉獻精神。他一心為患者所想,急患者所急,為了患者的利益,犧牲自我。工作中,他從...
-
澳新銀行詳情介紹新版多篇
澳新銀行管理特色篇一內部控制澳新銀行的風險管理,包括其健全的內部控制制度,現在被國際銀行業廣泛認可為全球最佳實踐模式。澳新銀行的風險管理制度,包括內部控制制度的有效性也反映在國際評級機構歷年來對澳新銀行的高評級上。澳新銀行認識到完善的內部控制體系...