有關餐廳點菜英語對話情景
有關餐廳點菜英語對話篇1
W= Waiter P= Patron
W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?
服務生:嗨,我是喬治,今晚我將為您服務。您現在準備點菜還是稍待一會呢?
P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.
顧客:我現在點菜,我要烤雞和玉米副餐。
W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.
服務生:在正餐之前您要來個開胃菜嗎?今天的湯是我們最美味可口的蕃茄湯。
P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.
顧客:我不要湯,不過我要田園沙拉。
W: Can I get you anything to drink?
服務生:您要什麼飲料嗎?
P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.
顧客:好啊,我要一杯冰紅茶。
W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.
服務生:好的,我很快會把您的飲料和沙拉送來。
P: Thank you. (to be continued)
顧客:謝謝。
有關餐廳點菜英語對話篇2
Jenny:
Good morning. one persons?
早上好,一個人嗎?
Ben:
Yes, one, please.
是的,一個人。
Jenny:
I'll seat you. This way, please.
我給您找位子,請走這邊。
Ben:
Thank you.
謝謝。
Jenny:
Menu, please.
這是菜單。
Ben:
Thank you.
謝謝。
Jenny:
May I take your order, madam?
夫人,您可以點菜了嗎?
Ben:
Yes, I'll take orange juice, two boiled eggs. Make it medium boiled. And just one piece of toast with marmalade, please.
是的,我要柳橙汁、兩個煮蛋,蛋煮半熟,再要一片夾果醬的吐司麪包。
Jenny:
Would you like coffee or tea, madam?
夫人,您想喝咖啡還是茶呢?
Ben:
Oh, yes. Tea with lemon, please.
哦,我要帶檸檬的茶。
Jenny:
All right, ma'am. Well, orange juice, two medium boiled eggs, one piece of toast with marmalade and lemons tea for the lady and tomato juice.
好的,夫人。哦,夫人要柳橙汁、兩個半熟的煮蛋、一片夾果醬的吐司、檸檬茶。
Ben:
Very good, thank you.
很好,謝謝你。
Jenny:
ust a moment, please.
請等一會兒。
Ben:
OK.
好的。
有關餐廳點菜英語對話篇3
服務員:
Are you ready to order now?
您準備好點餐了嗎?
邁克:
Yes. I'll have some salad, roast beef, and mashed potatoes.
是的.給我來點兒色拉.烤牛肉和土豆泥.
服務員:
How do you want the beef? Rare, medium, or well-done?
牛肉怎麼做呢?你比較喜歡生的.中等熟度的.還是完全熟的牛排?
邁克:
Well-done.
完全熟的. 外語學習考試
服務員:
Sure. Do you want to drink anything?
好的.您要喝點什麼嗎?
邁克:
Do you have coffee or tea?
你們這兒有咖啡或者茶嗎?
服務員:
Yes, we have both. Which one would you like, coffee or tea?
是的.我們都有.您想要哪個?咖啡還是茶?
邁克:
Iced tea, please.
來杯冰茶.謝謝.
點餐的英語情景對話篇4
M: Excuse me!
W: Yes. Can I help you?
M: We're ready to order.
M: A cup of coffee for me, and a glass of apple juice for her.
W: Yes, how would you like your coffee?
M: Just black coffee.
M: Do you serve anything else besides drinks, say cake?
W: We also serve sandwiches and cakes.
M: Give me two pieces of cake.
點餐的英語情景對話篇5
A:Excuse me!
打擾了!
B:Yes. Can I help you?
是的。我能幫您嗎?
A:We're ready to order. A cup of coffee for me, and a glass of oranges for her.
我們準備好點餐了。我要一杯咖啡,她要一杯橙汁。
B:Yes, how would you like your coffee?
好的,您要什麼咖啡?
A:Just black coffee. Do you serve anything else besides drinks, say cake.
黑咖啡,除了喝的,你們還有賣其它東西嗎,比如説蛋糕。
B:We also serve sandwiches and cakes.
我們也有三文治和蛋糕。
A:Give me two pieces of cake.
給我兩塊蛋糕。
點餐的英語情景對話篇6
A:Can I take your order now, Madam?
想好點什麼了嗎,女士?
B:Yes, what would you recommond?
是,你們有什麼推薦的嗎?
A:I'm happy to recommond the fish, It testes delicious, and it is today's special. Our chef is from the coast, and love seafood. Today special is actually his favorite dish. so I'm sure it is a
我推薦您點魚,吃起來很棒,並且是今天的特供。主廚來自沿海,喜歡吃海鮮。今天的特供實際上是他最喜歡的菜。所以我確定會很棒。
B:It does sound wonderful, maybe I'll try it.
聽上去不錯,我要試一下。
A:Is there anything else? Maybe I can interest you in one of fine appetizers, such as the escargot.
還要其他的嗎?或許我可以給你上點開胃菜,像是食用蝸牛。
B:Not today, thanks. But I'd like to know any of the vegetarian dishes.
今天先不要了,謝謝。有什麼素菜嗎?
A:Yes, here's the menu. What would you think of your order.
有,這是菜單。你想點什麼。
B:Maybe I don't want the fish, I think I had the greenbean dish instead.
我不想要魚了,我想要毛豆。
A:What kind of soup would you like?
您想要什麼湯?
B:I'd like the egg drop soup.
雞蛋湯。
A:Ok, is that all?
好的,就這些嗎?
B:Yes.
就這些。
A:what would you like anything to drink or you wait?
你想要點兒喝的,還是先等等?
B:Just nice water, thanks.
一杯水就好,謝謝。
-
官方材料常用排比句(100例)
官方材料常用排比句(100例)1.政治上充分信任、思想上主動引導、工作上創造條件、生活上關心照顧。2.思考問題在同一基點上、貫徹執行在同一直線上、思想意志在同一聲調上。3.大氣魄治黨治國治軍,大視野運籌國內國際大局,大手筆推動改革發展穩定。4.帶着信仰學、...
-
2024年元旦節廉潔過節倡議書
全體黨員、幹部:一元復始,萬象更新!值此2024年元旦、春節來臨之際,公司紀委向您及您的家人致以親切地問候!元旦、春節既是歡樂喜慶的日子,同時也是違紀違規的高危期。在此,公司特發出這封節前廉潔過節提醒公開信,希望廣大黨員、幹部戒奢以儉、廉潔過節、文明過節!節點就...
-
《把我的心臟帶回祖國》精品多篇
把我的心臟帶回祖國篇一一、導航台課文主要內容及全文思路導讀“祖國,我親愛的母親!”許多人這樣深情地讚美自己的祖國。祖國,在他們心中高於一切。無論他走到哪裏,都無法把祖國忘懷。課文《把我的心臟帶回祖國》將帶我們認識一位愛國音樂家--肖邦。本文講波蘭音樂...
-
銷售服裝的工作描述【新版多篇】
銷售服裝的工作描述篇一服裝導購員工作描述是服裝專賣店或者服裝超市在進行人員招聘時,必須要做的一項工作,那麼,服裝導購員工作描述的內容有哪些?本文就對服裝導購員的工作進行了詳細介紹,可供參考。服裝導購員是一個不可忽視的職業,其是引導顧客、介紹產品以及服務...