七夕節用英語怎麼說【精品多篇】
七夕節用英語怎麼說 篇一
七夕情人節,大部分人會用Chinese Valentine's Day 來表達,也可以用China's Lover's day來表達,意思差不多。
所以七夕情人節快樂的英語可以說HAPPY Chinese Valentine's Day !
七夕知多少 篇二
每年農曆七月初七是中國七夕節,亦是中國的情人節。關於這個節日,有一段古老的傳說廣為流傳。很久以前有個放牛的男子叫牛郎,愛上了一個名為織女的紡織女子。這對相戀的愛人,卻為浩淼銀河所隔,天各一方,遙遙相望,只有在每年農曆七月初七才得以相會。這個古老的愛情故事,連同它蘊藏著的傳統價值觀和風俗習慣代代相傳。古時候,每逢七夕,年輕女子都會身著盛裝,望月認針乞巧,以紀念牛郎織女一年一次的鵲橋之會。如今,七夕佳節不再盛行認針乞巧等傳統習俗,但是作為中國情人節,相戀的人們仍會在這個特殊的'時刻互訴情意,共同祈禱真愛地久天長!
Double Seventh Festival
The Double Seventh Festival, on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, is a traditional festival full of romance. It often goes into August in the Gregorian calendar
This festival is in mid-summer when the weather is warm and the grass and trees reveal their luxurious greens. At night when the sky is dotted with stars, and people can see the Milky Way spanning from the north to the south. On each bank of it is a bright star, which see each other from afar. They are the Cowherd and Weaver Maid, and about them there is a beautiful love story passed down from generation to generation.
Long, long ago, there was an honest and kind-hearted fellow named Niu Lang (Cowhand)。 His parents died when he was a child. Later he was driven out of his home by his sister-in-law. So he lived by himself herding cattle and farming. One day, a fairy from heaven Zhi Nu (Weaver Maid) fell in love with him and came down secretly to earth and married him. The cowhand farmed in the field and the Weaver Maid wove at home. They lived a happy life and gave birth to a boy and a girl. Unfortunately, the God of Heaven soon found out the fact and ordered the Queen Mother of the Western Heavens to bring the Weaver Maid back.
With the help of celestial cattle, the Cowhand flew to heaven with his son and daughter. At the time when he was about to catch up with his wife, the Queen Mother took off one of her gold hairpins and made a stroke. One billowy river appeared in front of the Cowhand. The Cowhand and Weaver Maid were separated on the two banks forever and could only feel their tears. Their loyalty to love touched magpies, so tens of thousands of magpies came to build a bridge for the Cowhand and Weaver Maid to meet each other. The Queen Mother was eventually moved and allowed them to meet each year on the 7th of the 7th lunar month. Hence their meeting date has be en called "Qi Xi" (Double Seventh)。
Scholars have shown the Double Seventh Festival originated from the Han Dynasty (206 BC-AD220)。 Historical documents from the Eastern Jin Dynasty (AD371-420) mention the festival, while records from the Tang Dynasty (618-907) depict the grand evening banquet of Emperor Taizong and his concubines. By the Song (960-1279) and Yuan (1279-1368) dynasties, special articles for the "Qi Xi" were seen being sold on markets in the capital. The bustling markets demonstrated the significance of the festival.
Today some traditional customs are still observed in rural areas of China, but have been weakened or diluted in urban cities. However, the legend of the Cowhand and Weaver Maid has taken root in the hearts of the people. In recent years, in particular, urban youths have celebrated it as Valentines Day in China. As a result, owners of flower shops, bars and stores are full of joy as they sell more commodities for love.
七夕節,這些句子表白 篇三
1、I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。
2、It is impossible to love and to be wise.
要愛又兼有理性是不可能的。
3、No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。
4、Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。
5、To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence.
愛人和被人愛是人生最大的幸福。
6、True love‘s the gift which God has given to man alone beneath the heaven.真愛是上帝單獨賜予普天下芸芸眾生的禮物。
7、A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.
一個真正的朋友會握著你的手,觸動你的心。
worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
and a cough cannot be hid.
愛情跟咳嗽一樣是掩飾不了的。
10、Never stop smiling, not even when you‘re sad, some man fall in love with your smile.
永遠都不要停止微笑,即使在你難過的時候,說不定有人會因為你的微笑而愛上你。
the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。
12、Love is not only a sentiment but also an art.
愛情不僅僅是感情,它也是藝術。
13、Love triumphs over everthing. Love has no age, no limit and no death.
愛情戰勝一切。愛情沒有壽命,沒有極限,不會死亡。
14、Dont spend time with someone who doesn‘t care spending it with you.
不要把時間花在一個不在乎與你分享的人身上。
15、Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
16、Love is ever matter of comedies, and how and then of tragedies.
愛情常是喜劇,偶爾是悲劇。
17、Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。
18、There will always be people who‘ll hurt you, so you need to continue trusting, just be careful.
生活中總會有人想傷害你,你仍然需要繼續相信別人,只是小心點而已。
19、Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
20、Love is a chord in life, not a solo.
愛是人生的和絃,而不是孤獨的獨奏曲。
21、Every man is a poet when he is in love.
每個戀愛中的人都是詩人。
22、Become a better person and be sure to know who you are before meeting someone new and hoping that person knows who you are.
做一個更好的人,確信在遇見一個新的人之前知道自己是誰,也希望那個人知道你是誰。
七夕節英文 篇四
About the Double-Seventh Day
The seventh day of the seventh month in the Chinese lunar calendar is known as Qixi Festival, or Chinese Lovers Day and there is an old story behind it. A long long time ago, there was a poor cowherd, Niulang. He fell in love with Zhinu,“the Girl Weaver"。 But the couple was separated by a wide swollen river in the sky and can only meet once a year on the seventh day of the seventh lunar month. This sad love story, with traditional values and customs from it, has passed down from generation to generation. In ancient times, young women performed certain activities on this special festival, such as threading a needle with their holiday best while facing the moon to pray for various kinds of ingenuity and celebrate the annual meeting of the cowherd and the Girl Weaver. Nowadays Chinese people no longer hold such activities. But they still regard it as Chinese Lovers Day when loves express true affections to each other and pray that their love reign as long as the earth endures.
-
工薪族的有效理財方法新版多篇
招積少成多堅持理財篇一在金融市場中,最重要的理財理由是——資本永遠有回報。即使你曾經是一個數學成績不及格的人,或者你對於數字非常不敏感,甚至看見財務報表就頭暈——但你如果準備今天就開始個人理財計劃,其實仍然有辦法。建議每個工薪族都應該有記賬的習慣,做...
-
專案技術負責人的職責精品多篇
專案技術負責人崗位職責篇一1、認真貫徹執行國家有關安全生產的方針、政策、法規和上級有關規定,對專案部的安全生產負直接管理領導責任。2、領導和協調各職能部門在生產過程中加強安全生產、文明施工的管理,在組織本專案的生產部署的同時佈置安排安全生產工作。...
-
號召大家文明過春節倡議書(彙總3篇)
本站小編為你精心整理了3篇《號召大家文明過春節倡議書》的範文,但願對你的工作學習帶來幫助,希望你能喜歡!當然你還可以在本站搜尋到更多與《號召大家文明過春節倡議書》相關的範文。篇1:號召大家文明過春節的倡議書全區廣大父老鄉親們:歡聲笑語除舊歲,文明新風暖萬...
-
各種各樣類似的詞語1000個精品多篇
各種各樣類似的詞語1000個篇一B暴飲暴食畢恭畢敬悖入悖出笨手笨腳笨頭笨腳C徹頭徹尾稱王稱霸誠惶誠恐楚弓楚得D大手大腳呆頭呆腦多才多藝獨來獨往動手動腳E惡衣惡食F吠形吠聲風言風語非驢非馬非親非故G怪模怪樣古色古香敢作敢為H活靈活現活龍活現忽明忽暗忽隱...