靈感範文站

位置:首頁 > 實用文 > 實用文精選

關於找工作的英情景口語

關於找工作的英情景口語

你覺得自己的個性如何

AWhat kind of person do you think you are?

你覺得你自己的個性如何?

BWell, I am always energetic and enthusiastic. That's my strongest personality.

嗯,我覺得自己精力很充沛,做事很有熱情。這是我最大的特點了。

AWhat are your strengths and weaknesses?

那你認爲自己的最大優點和缺點是什麼呢?

BEm, as I have said, I'm diligent and industrious. On the other hand, sometimes I'm too hard-working and I put myself under too much pressure to make things perfect.

正如我剛纔說過的,我工作特別勤奮認真。但是,有時爲了儘可能把事情辦得完美些,我又會讓自己背上太多的壓力,工作太辛苦。

AWhat qualities would you expect of persons working as a team?

你認爲作爲團隊中的一員,一個人需要具備什麼樣的品質?

BTo work in a team, in my opinion, two characteristics are necessary for a person. That is, the person must be cooperative and aggressive.

依我之見,作爲團隊中的一員,合作精神和進取精神兩者皆不可少。

AHow do you spend your leisure time?

你業餘時間都做些什麼?

BI like playing games and having sports. They are my favourite hobbies.

我愛玩遊戲和體育運動,這是我最大的愛好。

ASo,what kind of sport do you like most?

那麼你最喜歡什麼體育運動?

BOh, it's hard to narrow it down to just one. I mean, I like all kinds of sports, basketball, swimming, bike riding and so on. Maybe it is just the reason why I am so energetic and vigorous.

哦,那可實在太多了,我喜歡各類體育運動,打籃球、游泳、騎車之類的。也許這是我精力如此充沛的原因吧。

二從以前的工作中學到了什麼

ADo you have any work experience in this field?

你有這個行業的工作經驗嗎?

BYes. After my graduation from university, I worked as a Customer Service Coordinator in a foreign representative office, and then I transferred to a joint venture as a Market Development Manager. So I am familiar with the market in China.

有,在我大學畢業後,我就到一家外企代理處做了一名顧客服務協調員,之後我轉到一家合資企業做市場發展部經理,所以我對中國市場非常熟悉。

AWhat have you learned from the jobs you have had?

那你從以前的工作中學到了些什麼?

BI learned to be patient when dealing with customers complaints and try my best to solve them. In addition, I learned at my previous jobs how to cooperate with my colleagues.

我學會了在處理客戶的抱怨時要有耐心而且要盡力爲他們解決困難。而且,我還學會了如何與同事共同合作。

ADoes your current employer know you are looking for another job?

你現在的老闆知道你在找另一份工作嗎?

BNo, I haven't discussed my leaving plans with my current employer, but I am sure he will release me.

不知道,我還沒有和他討論我要離職的計劃,但我堅信他會讓我走的。

AWhat is your impression of your present company?

你對你現在這個公司印象如何?

BVery good.

非常好。

AWhat would your current colleague say about you?

你現在的同事會如何評價你呢?

BThey would say I'm a dependable and hard worker.

他們會說我是一個值得信賴並且工作刻苦的人。