關於旅行的英語情景對話
一.爲我們安排一次旅行
AWhat can I do for you?
需要幫忙嗎?
BMy wife and I want to see the places of interest in Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Zhuhai. Can you arrange a tour for us?
我和我的夫人想看看深圳、廣州和珠海的名勝古蹟,你能爲我們安排一次旅行嗎?
AHow long would you like to stay In these cities?
你們想在這些城市待幾天?
BWell, three days.
嗯,三天。
AThere is a three day package tour. You will have 3 full days in the cities. It is a general tour of the cities. The itinerary includes the places of interest such as Window of the World, China Folk Culture Village. Chen Clan Academy, Southern Yue Tomb, and Gongbei Market.
有一個三天的包價旅遊。你們將在這個城市待滿三天,是對整個城市進行遊覽的旅行。旅行路線包括像世界之窗、中國民俗文化村、陳家祠、南越王墓、拱北市場等名勝古蹟。
BThat sounds good. How much is the tour?
聽起來不錯,這個旅行多少錢?
A200 yuan for each person.
每人200元。
BWhat does it include?
包括什麼?
AIt includes your air fare, your hotel accommodations and the meals.
包括機票、旅館住宿和三餐。
BCould we have you make all the necessary plane, hotel, and tour reservations?
我們能讓你們安排預訂必要的飛機、飯店和旅程嗎?
AYes. we could do that for you.
是的,我們可以爲你們做這一切。
二.我是太平洋旅行社的導遊
AGood evening, sir. Are you Mr. Jim Stewart from the States?
晚上好,先生。您是美國來的吉姆·史懷特先生嗎?
BAh, yes, that's right.
是的。
AGlad to meet you. Mr Stewart.I'm the guide from Pacific Tour name is Zhang Hua.
很高興見到您,史懷特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的導遊,我叫張華。
BHello, I was just looking for the guide。
您好,我正在找導遊呢!
AI'm always at your service,sir. By the way,did you have a pleasant trip?
隨時爲您效勞,先生。對了,一路上邇好嗎?
BNot bad. But I've made too many flights these days.I could hardly remember how many take offs and landings I've been through these three days.I think we all feel a bit tired.
還可以。可是這些天淨乘飛機了。都幾乎記不清這三天早我經歷了多少次起飛和降落了。我想我們都累了。
AWell, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.
那我們馬上去酒店好嗎?我已爲您預訂了房間。
BWonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.
太好了,我真想盡快洗個桑拿浴。
ASo we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible.I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning,as we are going to visit the Great Wall.
所以我們必須儘快地送您到旅館。希望明天早.卜您能精神煥發充滿活力,因爲我們明天要去參觀長城。
BI'm sure we will. Actually,we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.
我一定會的。實際上,我正盼望着能見到這個偉大的奇蹟呢。
-
關於疫情工地停工通知(多篇)
關於疫情工地停工通知篇一疫情在世界範圍內蔓延迅速,威力強勁,世界着重於中國疫情預防管理的成功經驗,認爲中國採取最勇敢、最靈活、最積極的嚴格預防管理措施,有效抑制疫情,爲世界公共衛生事業做出重要貢獻。中國戰疫的速度、決心和力量是世界的榜樣,必須學習中國的...
-
在全市新提拔幹部教育培訓班開班儀式的講話
在全市新提拔幹部教育培訓班開班儀式的講話尊敬的各位新提拔幹部:大家上午好!今天,我們在這裏隆重召開全市新提拔幹部教育培訓班開班儀式,這既是對各位同志工作成績的肯定,也是對大家肩負使命的殷切期望。藉此機會,我代表市委、市政府,向剛剛走上新崗位的同志們表示熱...
-
孩子軍訓家長寄語(精選8篇)
本站小編爲你精心整理了8篇《孩子軍訓家長寄語》的範文,但願對你的工作學習帶來幫助,希望你能喜歡!當然你還可以在本站搜索到更多與《孩子軍訓家長寄語》相關的範文。篇1:孩子軍訓家長寄語1、女兒,昨天,看到你穿迷彩服戴着軍帽走進校園,我和爸爸都很感慨,我家娃兒英姿...
-
人民檢察院深化“三零”平安創建工作綜述材料
人民檢察院深化“三零”平安創建工作綜述材料核心提示平安,民生所盼、發展之基。今年以來,XX市人民檢察院堅持把“三零”(零上訪、零事故、零案件)平安創建作爲增強人民羣衆獲得感、幸福感、安全感的主抓手,立足檢察職能,踐行人民至上,參與社會治理,切實化解羣衆之“急...