關於衣服打折的英語情景對話
上一季的許多名品正在打折呢
AI need some new clothes for the coming season. Where shall I go to pick up some?
我需要爲下個季節買一些新衣服。我該去哪裏買呢?
BI'm thinking of buying some stuff, too. Let's go to the speciality stores. There will be some new models for sale now.
我也在考慮買一些衣服呢。我們去專賣店吧。現在那裏該有新款上市了。
AWill the new models be very expensive?
新款會不會很貴啊?
BDepends on the brands. But there will be some out-of-season clothes on discount, too. So maybe we can also get some stuff, good and cheap.
看牌子的。但也會有一些過季的衣服打折。也許我們能淘到一些又好又便宜的東西呢。
AGreat. Let's go.
真好。我們走吧。
BDo you like this one? I think it will be great on you.
你喜歡這件嗎?我覺得你穿上它一定很好看。
AI like the style. Especially the Porsche logo. Let me try it on in the fitting room. Wait a minute!
我喜歡它的款式。尤其是那個保時捷的商標。我去試衣間試穿看看。等我一下。
BHmm, not bad, but I'm afraid it's a bit too big for you.
你慢慢來,不着急。嗯,還不錯,但是我怕你穿有點太肥了。
AYeah, that's the only problem. Well, do you think they've got a smaller one?
就是,這是唯一的問題。不過,你說他們會有小一點的嗎?
BProbably not. Most of the clothes here have only one average size.
恐怕沒有。這裏大部分的衣服都是均碼的。
ANever mind. What about going to check out the discount section?
沒關係。要不我們去打折區看看。
BThat's what I'm thinking , this one.
我也正想這事呢。哦,這件衣服!
AWhat's up?
怎麼了?
BThis dress was a new model this time last year. I loved it but it was a bit too expensive. So I gave it up.
這件女裝去年的這個時候是新款。我特別喜歡,可是當時好貴,所以我沒有買它。
AGood for you. It's 50 percent off now. Take it!
真爲你高興啊。現在它打五折呢。買了吧!
BSure. I won't miss this chance. It's my lucky day.
當然。我可不能再錯過這個機會了。今天是我的幸運日哦
我帶你去商場更換個大號的衣服吧
ACome in and have some coffee, Anna. The kids have just gone out to the mall to hang out with their friends.
安娜,進來喝杯咖啡。孩子們剛出去和他們的朋友們逛購物中心。
BI saw a lot of teenagers when Alan and I were there yesterday.
昨天我和艾倫在那裏的時候看到很多青少年。
AThey spend hours there, especially on weekends.
他們在那裏玩幾個小時,尤其在週末。
BSpeaking of that trip, Alan bought a shirt at a department store, but the sleeves are too long. Do you know a seamstress or tailor who can shorten them?
說起那次旅行,艾倫在商場買了一件襯衣,但是袖子太長了。你認識什麼裁縫師可以將它們弄短一點嗎?
AI know several. But wouldn't it be easier to take the shirt back and exchange it for the right size?
我知道幾個。但是把襯衣拿回去換個合適的尺寸不容易一些嗎?
BIsn't that complicated?
那樣不復雜嗎?
ANo, it's easy. We'll just take the shirt back to the men’s department and show them the sales slip. They'll exchange it for the correct size or give you a refund.
不,很簡單。我們只要把襯衣拿到男裝部,給他們看銷售發票。他們要麼會換個合適的尺寸,要麼會把錢退給你。
BWe? Do you want to go with me?
我們?你想和我一起去?
ASure. I love going to the mall.
好哇,我愛逛商場。
BWhat do you do there… hang around, like the kids?
你去那兒做什麼……閒蕩,像那些孩子一樣?
-
經驗做法:黨建引領聚合力,鄉賢助力譜新章
經驗做法:黨建引領聚合力,鄉賢助力譜新章近年來,鎮始終堅持以黨建爲引領,以鄉情爲紐帶,積極探索“黨建聚力、鄉賢助力”的發展模式,通過挖掘本土鄉賢資源,搭建交流平臺,藉助鄉賢人脈、資金、智力、技術等資源優勢,進一步彙集鄉賢力量,爲推動鄉村振興注入強大動能。一、集...
-
《望嶽》原文及翻譯賞析精品多篇
《望嶽》全文賞析篇一望嶽杜甫望嶽(一)岱宗夫如何?齊魯青未了。造化鍾神秀,陰陽割昏曉。蕩胸生層雲,決眥入歸鳥。會當凌絕頂,一覽衆山小。望嶽(二)西嶽崚嶒竦處尊,諸峯羅立似兒孫。安得仙人九節杖,拄到玉女洗頭盆。車箱入谷無歸路,箭栝通天有一門。稍待秋風涼冷後,高尋白帝...
-
中國古代寓言故事【多篇】
中國古代寓言故事篇一我最近讀了《中國古代寓言故事》,這本書中寫了許多小故事,每個小故事看似很短,很簡單,但都包含了一個個深刻的道理。記憶最深刻的有兩則故事:一、“刻舟求劍”講了一個楚國人坐船渡河,突然,楚國人的寶劍掉到水裏了,別人大叫道:“哎!你的寶劍掉了,還不...
-
幸運高一 大學聯考幸運星新版多篇
關於幸運高一(推薦篇一我站在幸運的春天裏,奶奶,你站在哪裏?觸摸牆上的爬山虎,細密的觸角像傷口,傷口很沉默,沉默得像你。奶奶,你在我幸運的夢裏嗎?夢裏的墓碑冰涼冷清,我把臉抵在石碑上,不同的是,奶奶胸膛裏溫暖的心跳,再沒有迴應。我呼喚着你,奶奶,你是否可以聽到孫女的呼...