靈感範文站

位置:首頁 > 實用文 > 實用文精選

英語短詩精品多篇

英語短詩精品多篇

英語短詩 篇一

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening 雪夜林畔駐馬

By Robert Frost

羅伯特。弗羅斯特

Whose woods these are I think I know。

我想我明白這是誰的樹林。

His house is in the village though;

他的家雖在那邊鄉村

He will not see me stopping here

他看不到我駐足在此地,

To watch his woods fill up with snow。

佇望他的樹林白雪無垠。

My little horse must think it queer

我的小馬必須會覺得離奇,

To stop without a farmhouse near

停留於曠無農舍之地,

Between the woods and frozen lake

在這樹林和冰湖中間

The darkest evening of the year。

一年中最昏暗的冬夕。

He gives his harness bells a shake

它將它的佩鈴朗朗一牽

To ask if there is some mistake。

問我有沒有弄錯了地點。

The only other sound's the sweep

此外但聞微風的拂吹

Of easy wind and downy flake.

和紛如鵝毛的。雪片

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

這樹林真可愛,黝黑而深邃。

But I have promises to keep,

可是我還要趕好幾英里路才能安睡,

And miles to go before I sleep,

還要趕好幾英里才能安睡。

And miles to go before I sleep.

英語短詩 篇二

Rain is falling all around,

It falls on field and tree,

It rains on the umbrella here,

And on the ships at sea。

雨兒在到處降落,

它落在田野和樹梢,

它落在這邊的雨傘上,

又落在航行海上的船隻。

英語短詩 篇三

A Grain of Sand 一粒沙子

William Blake

威廉。布萊克

To see a world in a grain of sand,

從一粒沙子看到一個世界,

And a heaven in a wild fllower,

從一朵野花看到一個天堂,

Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,

把握在你手心裏的就是無限,

And eternity in an hour.

永恆也就消融於一個時辰

英語短詩 篇四

ALWAYS HAVE A DREAM 總是有一個夢想

Forget about the days when it's been cloudy.

忘掉你失意的日子,

But don't forget your hours in the sun.

但不要忘記黃金的時光。

Forget about the times you have been defeated.

忘掉你的一次次失敗,

But don't forget the victories you have won.

但不要忘記你奪取的勝利。

Forget about the misfortunes you have encountered.

忘掉你遭遇的不幸,

But don't forget the times your luck has turned.

但不要忘記你的時來運轉。

Forget about the days when you have been lonely.

忘掉你的孤獨日子,

But don't forget the friendly smiles you have seen.

但不要忘記你得到的友善微笑。

Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right.

忘掉你沒有得以順利實施的計劃,

But don't forget to always have a dream.

但不要放下你的夢想。

英語短詩 篇五

happy day

Today I am very gald,

because I got a English B Certificate.

Since I go to college I have a dream 。

Until this time it is e true.

So I am happy.

英語短詩 篇六

THE CUCKOO 布穀鳥

In April, 四月裏,

Come he will, 它就來了,

In May, 五月裏,

Sing all day, 整天吟唱多逍遙,

In June, 六月裏,

Change his tune, 它在改變曲調,

In July, 七月裏,

Prepare to fly, 準備飛翔,

In August, 八月裏,

Go he must! 它就得離去了!

7、Boats Sail On The Rivers

Boats sail on the rivers, 小舟在河上航行,

And ships sail on the seas; 大船在海中操輪,

But clouds that sail across the sky, 然而白雲飄過天空時,

Are prettier far than these。 比這些更爲悅人。

英語短詩 篇七

i love you

i love you

like the sun like moon

i love you

like the rain like wind

i love you

like the bird like sky

so,don't ask me

how much i love you

the blue blue sky

i miss my blue blue sky

but aftet i left my home

blue blue sky is far away from me

and there is no star

i miss my blue blue sky

i miss my little little home