靈感範文站

位置:首頁 > 實用文 > 實用文精選

經典莎士比亞十四行英文詩歌5首精品多篇

經典莎士比亞十四行英文詩歌5首精品多篇

莎士比亞英文詩歌 篇一

How can I then return in happy plight,

那麼,我怎麼能夠喜洋洋歸來,

That am debarr'd the benefit of rest?

既然得不着片刻身心的安息?

When day's oppression is not eased by night,

當白天的壓逼入夜並不稍衰,

But day by night, and night by day, oppress'd?

只是夜繼日、日又繼夜地壓逼?

And each, though enemies to either's reign,

日和夜平時雖事事各不相下,

Do in consent shake hands to torture me;

卻互相攜手來把我輪流挫折,

The one by toil, the other to complain

一個用跋涉,一個卻呶呶怒罵,

How far I toil, still farther off from thee.

說我離開你更遠,雖整天跋涉。

I tell the day, to please them thou art bright

爲討好白天,我告它你是光明,

And dost him grace when clouds do blot the heaven:

在陰雲密佈時你將把它映照。

So flatter I the swart-complexion'd night,

我又這樣說去討黑夜的歡心:

When sparkling stars twire not thou gild'st the even.

當星星不眨眼,你將爲它閃耀。

But day doth daily draw my sorrows longer

但天天白天盡拖長我的苦痛,

And night doth nightly make grief's strength seem stronger.

夜夜黑夜又使我的憂思轉兇。

莎士比亞英文詩歌 篇二

No longer mourn for me when I am dead

我死去的時候別再爲我悲哀,

Then you shall hear the surly sullen bell

當你聽見那沉重悽慘的葬鍾

Give warning to the world that I am fled

普告給全世界說我已經離開

From this vile world, with vilest worms to dwell:

這齷齪世界去伴最齷齪的蟲:

Nay, if you read this line, remember not

不呀,當你讀到這詩,別再記起

The hand that writ it; for I love you so

那寫它的手;因爲我愛到這樣,

That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot

寧願被遺忘在你甜蜜的心裏,

If thinking on me then should make you woe.

如果想起我會使你不勝哀傷。

O, if, I say, you look upon this verse

如果呀,我說,如果你看見這詩,

When I perhaps compounded am with clay,

那時候或許我已經化作泥土,

Do not so much as my poor name rehearse.

連我這可憐的名字也別提起,

But let your love even with my life decay,

但願你的愛與我的生命同腐。

Lest the wise world should look into your moan

免得這聰明世界猜透你的心,

And mock you with me after I am gone.

在我死去後把你也當作笑柄。

莎士比亞英文詩歌 篇三

O, lest the world should task you to recite

哦,免得這世界要強逼你自招

What merit lived in me, that you should love

我有什麼好處,使你在我死後

After my death, dear love, forget me quite,

依舊愛我,愛人呀,把我全忘掉,

For you in me can nothing worthy prove;

因外我一點值得提的都沒有;

Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,

除非你捏造出一些美麗的謊,

To do more for me than mine own desert,

過分爲我吹噓我應有的價值,

And hang more praise upon deceased I

把瞑目長眠的我阿諛和誇獎,

Than niggard truth would willingly impart:

遠超過鄙吝的事實所願昭示:

O, lest your true love may seem false in this,

哦,怕你的真愛因此顯得虛僞,

That you for love speak well of me untrue,

怕你爲愛的原故替我說假話,

My name be buried where my body is,

願我的名字永遠和肉體同埋,

And live no more to shame nor me nor you.

免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。

For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,

因爲我可憐的作品使我羞慚,

And so should you, to love things nothing worth.

而你愛不值得愛的,也該愧赧。

莎士比亞英文詩歌 篇四

That thou art blamed shall not be thy defect,

你受人指摘,並不是你的瑕疵,

For slander's mark was ever yet the fair;

因爲美麗永遠是誹謗的對象;

The ornament of beauty is suspect,

美麗的無上的裝飾就是猜疑,

A crow that flies in heaven's sweetest air.

像烏鴉在最晴朗的天空飛翔。

So thou be good, slander doth but approve

所以,檢點些,讒言只能更恭維

Thy worth the greater, being woo'd of time;

你的美德,既然時光對你鍾情;

For canker vice the sweetest buds doth love,

因爲惡蛆最愛那甜蜜的嫩蕊,

And thou present'st a pure unstained prime.

而你的正是純潔無瑕的初春。

Thou hast pass'd by the ambush of young days,

你已經越過年輕日子的埋伏,

Either not assail'd or victor being charged;

或未遭遇襲擊,或已克服敵手;

Yet this thy praise cannot be so thy praise,

可是,對你這樣的讚美並不足

To tie up envy evermore enlarged:

堵住那不斷擴大的嫉妒的口:

If some suspect of ill mask'd not thy show,

若沒有猜疑把你的清光遮掩,

Then thou alone kingdoms of hearts shouldst owe.

多少個心靈的王國將歸你獨佔。

莎士比亞英文詩歌5首經典相關文章:

莎士比亞英文詩歌 篇五

That time of year thou mayst in me behold

在我身上你或許會看見秋天,

When yellow leaves, or none, or few, do hang

當黃葉,或盡脫,或只三三兩兩

Upon those boughs which shake against the cold,

掛在瑟縮的枯枝上索索抖顫--

Bare ruin'd choirs, where late the sweet birds sang.

荒廢的歌壇,那裏百鳥曾合唱。

In me thou seest the twilight of such day

在我身上你或許會看見暮靄,

As after sunset fadeth in the west,

它在日落後向西方徐徐消退:

Which by and by black night doth take away,

黑夜,死的化身,漸漸把它趕開,

Death's second self, that seals up all in rest.

嚴靜的安息籠住紛紜的萬類。

In me thou see'st the glowing of such fire

在我身上你或許全看見餘燼,

That on the ashes of his youth doth lie,

它在青春的寒灰裏奄奄一息,

As the death-bed whereon it must expire

在慘淡靈牀上早晚總要斷魂,

Consumed with that which it was nourish'd by.

給那滋養過它的烈焰所銷燬。

This thou perceivest, which makes thy love more strong,

看見了這些,你的愛就會加強,

To love that well which thou must leave ere long.

因爲他轉瞬要辭你溘然長往。

莎士比亞英文詩歌 篇六

Lord of my love, to whom in vassalage

我愛的主呵,你的高尚的道德

Thy merit hath my duty strongly knit,

使我這臣屬的忠誠與你緊繫,

To thee I send this written ambassage,

我向你派遣這位手書的使者,

To witness duty, not to show my wit.

來證實我忠誠,不是來炫耀才力。

Duty so great, which wit so poor as mine

忠誠這麼大,可我的才力不中用——

May make seem bare, in wanting words to show it,

沒詞語來表達,使忠誠顯得貧乏;

But that I hope some good conceit of thine

但是,我希望在你深思的靈魂中,

In thy soul's thought, all naked, will bestow it;

有坦率可親的好念頭會來收藏它:

Till whatsoever star that guides my moving

要等到哪一顆引導我行程的星宿

Points on me graciously with fair aspect,

和顏悅色地給我指出了好運氣,

And puts apparel on my tottered loving

並給我襤褸的愛心穿上了錦裘,

To show me worthy of thy sweet respect.

以表示我配承受你關注的美意:

Then may I dare to boast how I do love thee;

到那時,我纔敢誇說我愛你多深,

Till then, not show my head where thou mayst prove me.

才願顯示我能給你考驗的靈魂。

莎士比亞英文詩歌 篇七

But be contented: when that fell arrest

但是放心吧:當那無情的拘票

Without all bail shall carry me away,

終於絲毫不寬假地把我帶走,

My life hath in this line some interest,

我的生命在詩裏將依然長保,

Which for memorial still with thee shall stay.

永生的紀念品,永久和你相守。

When thou reviewest this, thou dost review

當你重讀這些詩,就等於重讀

The very part was consecrate to thee:

我獻給你的至純無二的生命:

The earth can have but earth, which is his due;

塵土只能有它的份,那就是塵土;

My spirit is thine, the better part of me:

靈魂卻屬你,這纔是我的真身。

So then thou hast but lost the dregs of life,

所以你不過失掉生命的糟粕

The prey of worms, my body being dead,

(當我肉體死後),惡蛆們的食餌,

The coward conquest of a wretch's knife,

無賴的刀下一個怯懦的俘獲,

Too base of thee to be remembered.

太卑賤的穢物,不配被你記憶。

The worth of that is that which it contains,

它唯一的價值就在它的內蘊,

And that is this, and this with thee remains.

那就是這詩:這詩將和它長存。

莎士比亞英文詩歌 篇八

Thus is his cheek the map of days outworn,

這樣,他的朱顏是古代的圖志,

When beauty lived and died as flowers do now,

那時美開了又謝像今天花一樣,

Before the bastard signs of fair were born,

那時冒牌的豔色還未曾出世,

Or durst inhabit on a living brow;

或未敢公然高據活人的額上,

Before the golden tresses of the dead,

那時死者的美髮,墳墓的財產,

The right of sepulchres, were shorn away,

還未被偷剪下來,去活第二回

To live a second life on second head;

在第二個頭上②;那時美的死金鬟

Ere beauty's dead fleece made another gay:

還未被用來使別人顯得華貴:

In him those holy antique hours are seen,

這聖潔的古代在他身上呈現,

Without all ornament, itself and true,

赤裸裸的真容,毫無一點鉛華,

Making no summer of another's green,

不用別人的青翠做他的夏天,

Robbing no old to dress his beauty new;

不掠取舊脂粉妝飾他的鮮花;

And him as for a map doth Nature store,

就這樣造化把他當圖志珍藏,

To show false Art what beauty was of yore.

讓假藝術賞識古代美的真相。

莎士比亞英文詩歌 篇九

That thou art blamed shall not be thy defect,

你受人指摘,並不是你的瑕疵,

For slander's mark was ever yet the fair;

因爲美麗永遠是誹謗的對象;

The ornament of beauty is suspect,

美麗的無上的裝飾就是猜疑,

A crow that flies in heaven's sweetest air.

像烏鴉在最晴朗的天空飛翔。

So thou be good, slander doth but approve

所以,檢點些,讒言只能更恭維

Thy worth the greater, being woo'd of time;

你的美德,既然時光對你鍾情;

For canker vice the sweetest buds doth love,

因爲惡蛆最愛那甜蜜的嫩蕊,

And thou present'st a pure unstained prime.

而你的正是純潔無瑕的初春。

Thou hast pass'd by the ambush of young days,

你已經越過年輕日子的埋伏,

Either not assail'd or victor being charged;

或未遭遇襲擊,或已克服敵手;

Yet this thy praise cannot be so thy praise,

可是,對你這樣的讚美並不足

To tie up envy evermore enlarged:

堵住那不斷擴大的嫉妒的口:

If some suspect of ill mask'd not thy show,

若沒有猜疑把你的清光遮掩,

Then thou alone kingdoms of hearts shouldst owe.

多少個心靈的王國將歸你獨佔。

莎士比亞英文詩歌 篇十

When to the sessions of sweet silent thought

當我傳喚對已往事物的記憶

I summon up remembrance of things past,

出庭於那馨香的默想的公堂,

I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought,

我不禁爲命中許多缺陷嘆息,

And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste:

帶着舊恨,重新哭蹉跎的時光;

Then can I drown an eye, unused to flow,

於是我可以淹沒那枯涸的眼,

For precious friends hid in death's dateless night,

爲了那些長埋在夜臺的親朋,

And weep afresh love's long since cancell'd woe,

哀悼着許多音容俱渺的美豔,

And moan the expense of many a vanish'd sight:

痛哭那情愛久已勾消的哀痛:

Then can I grieve at grievances foregone,

於是我爲過去的惆悵而惆悵,

And heavily from woe to woe tell o'er

並且一一細算,從痛苦到痛苦,

The sad account of fore-bemoaned moan,

那許多嗚咽過的嗚咽的舊賬,

Which I new pay as if not paid before.

彷彿還未付過,現在又來償付。

But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,

但是隻要那刻我想起你,摯友,

All losses are restored and sorrows end.

損失全收回,悲哀也化爲烏有。