英文詩歌多篇晨讀(雙語)精品多篇
莎士比亞英文詩歌 篇一
Thy bosom is endeared with all hearts,
你的胸懷有了那些心而越可親
Which I by lacking have supposed dead,
(它們的消逝我只道已經死去);
And there reigns love and all love's loving parts,
原來愛,和愛的一切可愛部分,
And all those friends which I thought buried.
和埋掉的友誼都在你懷裏藏住。
How many a holy and obsequious tear
多少爲哀思而流的聖潔淚珠
Hath dear religious love stol'n from mine eye
那虔誠的愛曾從我眼睛偷取
As interest of the dead, which now appear
去祭奠死者!我現在才恍然大悟
But things removed that hidden in thee lie!
他們只離開我去住在你的心裏。
Thou art the grave where buried love doth live,
你是座收藏已往恩情的芳塚,
Hung with the trophies of my lovers gone,
滿掛着死去的情人的紀念牌,
Who all their parts of me to thee did give;
他們把我的饋贈盡向你呈貢,
That due of many now is thine alone:
你獨自享受許多人應得的愛。
Their images I loved I view in thee,
在你身上我瞥見他們的倩影,
And thou, all they, hast all the all of me.
而你,他們的總和,盡有我的心。
名家經典英文詩歌 篇二
the arrow and the song 箭與歌
henry wadsworth longfellow
亨利·沃茲沃斯·朗費羅
i shot an arrow into the air,
我向天空射出一支箭,
it fell to earth i knew not where;
它飛落在不知何處的地面;
for so swiftly it flew the sight,
它飛馳得如此迅速,
could not follow it in its flight.
沒有視線能夠跟隨它的腳步。
i breathed a song into the air,
我向天空輕唱一首歌,
it fell to earth i knew not where;
它消逝在不知何處的角落;
for who has the sight so keen and strong,
誰的目光能夠如此銳利,
that can follow the flight of a song.
可以追隨歌聲的旋律。
long,long afterwards in an oak,
很久很久以後,在一棵橡樹上,
i found the arrow still unbroke;
我發現那支箭依然完好如初;
and the song, from beginning to end,
而那首歌自始至終,
i found again in the heart of a friend.
都深深印在一位朋友的心中。
I'm Imperfect, but I'm Perfectly Me 篇三
我不完美,但很完整
My body isn't perfect.
我的身體不完美。
I don't walk with confidence.
我走起路來沒自信。
I get into fights with my parents and friends.
我和父母朋友都爭吵。
Some nights I'd rather be by myself than out partying.
有的晚上,我寧願自己待着也不出去聚會。
I cry over the smallest things sometimes.
有的時候,我爲最細枝末節的事兒掉眼淚。
There are days that I get through with forced smiles and fake laughs.
我有頂着假笑過日子的時候;
Sometimes I try to convince myself that things are okay when they're not.
我有騙自己事情沒那麼糟的時候;
I'm not ugly but I'm not beautiful.
我不醜、但也談不上漂亮。
I don't look as good in real life as I do in pictures.
我本人沒照片上的好看。
There are some nights that I cry myself to sleep.
有的夜裏,我一個人哭着睡過去。
I constantly think I'm not good enough.
一直以來,我都覺得自己不夠好。
I'm imperfect, but I'm perfectly me.
我不完美,但我是完整的自己。
名家經典英文詩歌 篇四
Quiet Girl 安靜的女孩
By Langston Hughes蘭斯頓·休斯
I would liken you
To a night without star
Were it not for your eyes.
I would liken you
To a sleep without dreams
Were it not for your songs.
倘若不是因爲你的眼睛,
我會把你比作
沒有星星的夜晚。
倘若不是因爲你的歌聲,
我會把你比做
無夢的睡眠。
莎士比亞英文詩歌 篇五
Full many a glorious morning have I seen
多少次我曾看見燦爛的朝陽
Flatter the mountain-tops with sovereign eye,
用他那至尊的眼媚悅着山頂,
Kissing with golden face the meadows green,
金色的臉龐吻着青碧的草場,
Gilding pale streams with heavenly alchemy;
把黯淡的溪水鍍成一片黃金:
Anon permit the basest clouds to ride
然後驀地任那最卑賤的雲彩
With ugly rack on his celestial face,
帶着黑影馳過他神聖的霽顏,
And from the forlorn world his visage hide,
把他從這淒涼的世界藏起來,
Stealing unseen to west with this disgrace:
偷移向西方去掩埋他的污點;
Even so my sun one early morn did shine
同樣,我的太陽曾在一個清朝
With all triumphant splendor on my brow;
帶着輝煌的光華臨照我前額;
But out, alack! he was but one hour mine;
但是唉!他只一刻是我的榮耀,
The region cloud hath mask'd him from me now.
下界的烏雲已把他和我遮隔。
Yet him for this my love no whit disdaineth;
我的愛卻並不因此把他鄙賤,
Suns of the world may stain when heaven's sun staineth.
天上的太陽有瑕疵,何況人間!
經典優美的英文詩歌 篇六
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
by Xu Zhimo
再別康橋 徐志摩
Very quietly I take my leave
As quietly as I came here;
Quietly I wave good-bye
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
The golden willows by the riverside
Are young brides in the setting sun;
Their reflections on the shimmering waves
Always linger in the depth of my heart.
The floatingheart growing in the sludge
Sways leisurely under the water;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge
I would be a water plant!
That pool under the shade of elm trees
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream
To where the green grass is more verdant;
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.
But I cannot sing aloud
Quietness is my farewell music;
Even summer insects heep silence for me
Silent is Cambridge tonight!
Very quietly I take my leave
As quietly as I came here;
Gently I flick my sleeves
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
輕輕的我走了,
正如我輕輕的來;
我輕輕的招手,
作別西天的雲彩。
那河畔的金柳
是夕陽中的新娘
波光裏的豔影,
在我的心頭盪漾。
軟泥上的青荇,
油油的在水底招搖;
在康河的柔波里,
我甘心做一條水草
那榆蔭下的一潭,
不是清泉,是天上虹
揉碎在浮藻間,
沉澱着彩虹似的夢。
尋夢? 撐一支長篙,
向青草更青處漫溯,
滿載一船星輝,
在星輝斑斕裏放歌
但我不能放歌,
悄悄是別離的笙簫;
夏蟲也爲我沉默,
沉默是今晚的康橋!
悄悄的我走了,
正如我悄悄的來;
我揮一揮衣袖,
不帶走一片雲彩?
莎士比亞英文詩歌 篇七
Why didst thou promise such a beauteous day,
爲什麼預告那麼璀璨的日子,
And make me travel forth without my cloak,
哄我不攜帶大衣便出來遊行,
To let base clouds o'ertake me in my way,
讓鄙賤的烏雲中途把我侵襲,
Hiding thy bravery in their rotten smoke?
用臭腐的煙霧遮蔽你的光明?
'Tis not enough that through the cloud thou break,
你以爲現在衝破烏雲來曬乾
To dry the rain on my storm-beaten face,
我臉上淋漓的雨點便已滿足?
For no man well of such a salve can speak
須知無人會讚美這樣的藥丹:
That heals the wound and cures not the disgrace:
只能醫治創傷,但洗不了恥辱。
Nor can thy shame give physic to my grief;
你的愧赧也無補於我的心疼;
Though thou repent, yet I have still the loss:
你雖已懺悔,我依然不免損失:
The offender's sorrow lends but weak relief
對於揹着恥辱的十字架的人,
To him that bears the strong offence's cross.
冒犯者引咎只是微弱的慰藉。
Ah! but those tears are pearl which thy love sheds,
唉,但你的愛所流的淚是明珠,
And they are rich and ransom all ill deeds.
它們的富麗夠贖你的罪有餘。
名家經典英文詩歌 篇八
children's song孩子們的歌
(r.s.托馬斯/作,張文武/譯)
we live in our own world,
a world that is too small
for you to stoop and enter
even on hands and knees,
the adult subterfuge.
and though you probe and pry
with analytic eye,
and eavesdrop all our talk
with an amused look,
you cannot find the centre
where we dance, where we play,
where life is still asleep
under the closed flower,
under the smooth shell
of eggs in the cupped nest
that mock the faded blue
of your remoter heaven.
我們生活在自己的世界,
一個對你們而言太小的世界,
即使手腳並用
俯下身子,你們也難以進來。
成年人的託辭。
即使你們用善於分析的眼睛
去探究、窺視,
用愉快的表情
去偷聽我們所有的談話,
你們仍然不能找到那個中心,
在那裏,我們跳舞,我們玩耍,
生命仍在酣睡,
在那緊閉的花朵下,
在那光滑的蛋殼下,
杯狀的巢內的蛋,
嘲笑着你們那更爲遙遠的天堂中
褪色的憂鬱。
英文詩歌 篇九
O Captain! My Captain
哦,船長,我的船長!
Walt Whitman
沃爾特 惠特曼
O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done;
哦,船長,我的船長!我們所畏懼的航程已經終結,
The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won.
我們的船渡過了各種險關,我們尋求的獎賞已經得到。
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
前方就是港□,鐘聲我已聽見,聽到了人們的歡呼,
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring ;
目迎着我們的船從容返航,威嚴而且勇敢;
But 0 heart! heart! heart!
可是,心啊!心啊!心啊!
O the bleeding drops of red,
哦,殷紅的血滴流瀉,
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
在甲板上,我的船長倒下了,
Fallen cold and dead.
他已倒下,已死去,已冷卻。
O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;
哦,船長,我的船長!起來聽聽這鐘聲吧,
Rise up —for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills.
起來——旌旗爲你招展——號角爲你長鳴。
For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths —for you the shores a-crowding,
爲你,岸上擠滿了人羣——爲你,無數花束、綵帶、花環。
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;
爲你,熙攘的羣衆在呼喚,轉動着多少殷切的臉。
Here Captain! dear father!
這裏,船長!親愛的父親!
This arm beneath your head;
你的頭枕在我的手臂上吧!
It is some dream that on the deck,
這是甲板上的一場夢啊,
You`ve fallen cold and dead.
你已倒下,已死去,已冷卻。
My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;
我們的船長不作回答,他的雙脣慘白而僵硬,
My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;
我的父親感覺不到我的手臂,他已沒有脈搏、沒有生命,
The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;
我們的船已安全拋錨定泊,航行已完成,已告終,
From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won :
勝利的船從險惡的旅途歸來,目的已經達到;
Exult, O shores, and ring, O bells!
歡呼吧,哦,海岸!轟鳴,哦,鐘聲!
But I with mournful tread,
但是,我邁着悲慟的步伐,
Walk the deck my Captain lies,
在甲板上,那裏躺着我的船長,
Fallen cold and dead.
他已倒下,已死去,已冷卻。
-
《鄉愁》原文及譯文(精品多篇)
鄉愁的散文篇一“見面憐清瘦,呼兒問苦辛。”當列車一路呼嘯駛過原野,城鎮村莊,一顆戀家的情感終於如願以償,激動、幸福,千里迢迢,踏上回家的路程。一顆歸鄉的心懷,像展翅飛翔的小鳥,奔向故鄉母親的懷抱。故鄉近了,迎面撲來的還有故鄉問候,我迫不及待地推開家門,與母親慈祥...
-
在階段性火災隱患整治推進會上的講話
在階段性火災隱患整治推進會上的講話下面,就切實做好當前各項重點工作,我再強調幾點意見。一、強化思想認識,提高政治站位,切實增強維護“兩個穩定”的責任感和緊迫感。“兩個穩定”既是當前各項工作的最高目標,也是最低標準。從前期督導檢查情況來看,部隊各級能夠按...
-
影視項目策劃書【精品多篇】
影視策劃方案篇一一、策劃思路《左手倒影,右手年華》是郭敬明的第二本書,一本有關校園與青春的散文集,是尋覓他的青春軌跡裏不可錯失的一環。作者用肆意揮灑、收放自如的文字築成一條道路,讓讀者進入他清澈的內心生活,閱讀一個敏感的少年的心路歷程——對人生、社會...
-
聖誕晚會策劃方案(共10篇)
本站小編爲你精心整理了10篇《聖誕晚會策劃方案》的範文,但願對你的工作學習帶來幫助,希望你能喜歡!當然你還可以在本站搜索到更多與《聖誕晚會策劃方案》相關的範文。篇1:聖誕晚會策劃方案策劃人:***軟本2班活動目的:爲加強會員之間的聯繫,增進會員之間的感情,讓會員...